+ Reply to Thread

I have a Headache, should I miss work too

This team needs to do a better job playing through injuries. Thank goodness Boothe and Petrus looked good tonight. Diehl looks more comfortable at Tackle, and neeeds to stay there. But I completely given up on another Reese free agent bust, David Baas. I was never huge on him when he was a Niner...he rarely started and only came in because Eric Heitmann had a career ending inury. Play Boothe and Petrus and see what we have in them.

Re: I have a Headache, should I miss work too

If you suck at your job than yes you should. []

All-Pro

Well its not as if Baas is at an all pro level. But he was said to be suffering from headaches which makes me think concussion.

All-Pro

[quote user="Gmen2005"]If you suck at your job than yes you should. []
    [/quote]

This. That is as good as the OL looked all year. Blame Reese for a bad signing but it looks like he made a good pick with Petrus and Boothe has been good all year.

with the exception of McKenzie....he stinks.

Starter

I hope they keep Bass on the bench next week.Hopefully Andrews will be ok.When Osi is ready just use him in certain situations.Let Herlich play special teams and play Chase.I think Prince is going to be a difference in these last games.We still have a quarter of season to go and we are beginnig to play our best ball.Go Big Blue

Veteran

Boothe did an ok job, but he had a BUNCH of wacky snaps. Again... I like him at any other position but center.

And not for nothing, but how do you miss a huge gamelike this with headache?

I hope for Baas' sake it was a migrane. Or a tumor (j/k).

No way I miss this game for a headache. Just sayin.