+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

No love for nicks

During the parade when everybody was cruzzzzing, nicks looked kinda sad for a second,he knows he is the better wr.I was screaming nicckkkkkkkkks.

Re: No love for nicks

Seriously?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Veteran

He can't help it that it's more fun to say 'Cruuuuuuuuuz' than it is to say 'Niiiiiiiiiiicks'

[quote user="giants-_-"]During the parade when everybody was cruzzzzing, nicks looked kinda sad for a second,he knows he is the better wr.I was screaming nicckkkkkkkkks.[/quote]

Not every player can be lucky enough to have a name that can bechanted...

We all love Nicks....he knows it....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="GameTime"]

[quote user="giants-_-"]During the parade when everybody was cruzzzzing, nicks looked kinda sad for a second,he knows he is the better wr.I was screaming nicckkkkkkkkks.[/quote]

[/quote]

Still Nicks is a beast and very underrated in the league, he is a top 5 receiver

[quote user="giants-_-"][quote user="GameTime"]

[/quote]

Still Nicks is a beast and very underrated in the league, he is a top 5 receiver
    [/quote]

He is awesome....he gets his share of DTs so he is not underrated by opposing defenses. the Pats chose to try and take Cruz out....Nicks and MM got the job done and then some by grabbing what ...like 17 passes combined.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="giants-_-"][quote user="GameTime"]

Not every player can be lucky enough to have a name that can be*chanted...

[/quote]

[/quote]
    Absolutely... Remember Hakeem, Like Aragorn said to the Hobbits... "You bow to no man"
    Cruz bacame the new hot commodity. And, the momentum is self sustaining... it has a life of its own.
    It's kinda like in '85 when the Fridge at Fullback became the rage on 3rd and short, or at the goal line. So, Mr. Fridge got his SuperBowl TD, and a great Hall of Famer, Walter Peyton, never got a sniff... Ditka, who should have known better, didn't give Walter the ball, and a chance to score a TD in his only Superbowl.
    I love Cruz, but there is a ton of love and respoect for Mr. Nicks.

[quote user="GameTime"][quote user="giants-_-"][quote user="GameTime"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He is awesome....he gets his share of DTs so he is not underrated by opposing defenses. the Pats chose to try and take Cruz out....Nicks and MM got the job done and then some by grabbing what ...like 17 passes combined.

[/quote]

Yeah, Nicks went off for 10 for 109. MM had 6, I think, for 76 yards or something like that.

That's what I love about these guys. If you try taking one away, the other will kill you. And from what I hear, they're a tightly-knit group and aren't jealous of the others successes.

Veteran

Nicks > Cruz.

Bench Player

Nicks is a beast. Top 5 WR for sure.

Eli throwing to Nicks and Cruz for the next 5-7 years is going to be amazing.