+ Reply to Thread

Ok G-Men....We got momentum...let's set the cross hairs on the Cowboys and start the run for the Division Title

We showed up today...almost did it..and thise was a BIG deal...The Cowboys aren't anywhere near the opponet we just played tonight...Romo is STILL Romo...we put him in the dirt often and he will fold....Let's Go Giants!

Re: Ok G-Men....We got momentum...let's set the cross hairs on the Cowboys and start the run for the Division Title

The division is ours i'm not worried in the least. Can't wait to get another crack at Rodgers and co.

Re: Ok G-Men....We got momentum...let's set the cross hairs on the Cowboys and start the run for the Division Title

[quote user="VegasGmen"]The division is ours i'm not worried in the least. Can't wait to get another crack at Rodgers and co.[/quote]

I like that !!!

[quote user="Razur"]We showed up today...almost did it..and thise was a BIG deal...The Cowboys aren't anywhere near the opponet we just played tonight...Romo is STILL Romo...we put him in the dirt often and he will fold....Let's Go Giants![/quote]

I'm confident that the Giants will play down to their level, but I hope they prove me wrong.

[quote user="Razur"]We showed up today...almost did it..and thise was a BIG deal...The Cowboys aren't anywhere near the opponet we just played tonight...Romo is STILL Romo...we put him in the dirt often and he will fold....Let's Go Giants![/quote]

what momentum? They played as hard as they could and still couldn't win, you expect this to be a feel-good story going into next week against the Cowboys?

[quote user="funkybudda"][quote user="Razur"]We showed up today...almost did it..and thise was a BIG deal...The Cowboys aren't anywhere near the opponet we just played tonight...Romo is STILL Romo...we put him in the dirt often and he will fold....Let's Go Giants![/quote]

what momentum? They played as hard as they could and still couldn't win, you expect this to be a feel-good story going into next week against the Cowboys?
    [/quote]
    Yep. Two game losing streak for cowboys next week
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="funkybudda"][quote user="Razur"]We showed up today...almost did it..and thise was a BIG deal...The Cowboys aren't anywhere near the opponet we just played tonight...Romo is STILL Romo...we put him in the dirt often and he will fold....Let's Go Giants![/quote]

[/quote]
    Yeah that exactly what I think this is. They played hard and came within seconds of sending into OT...I say we won that game had we gone into OT.

Love the optimism, would love to beat the cowboys next weekend, the division is still open. Cowboys still have us to play twice, buccs (could be a loss, you never know) and the Eagles and you can imagine the Eagles will play tough against the boys

[/quote]

In short....yup..
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray Handjob. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.