+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bench Player

From a Steelers fan.

Congratulations on a well earned Super Bowl victory against the Cheatriots. I will say that the G-Men became my NFC team ever since the beat the Patriots in SB 42. I hate the Patriots with a passion because the cheated the Steelers out of two Super Bowls. All i gotta say is 0-2 in Super Bowls since they got caught cheating haha. Defense wins championships and as a Steelers fan, i am jealous of your D.

Re: From a Steelers fan.

Thanks. A lot of Giant fans respect the Steelers and their organization, too. I guess we've got that Rooney Mara connection going.

Thank you.

See you guys later this year.

Bench Player

Haha that's funny because my Father recently told me that the Rooneys and Maras are related. No wonder i like the Giants. Eli and Big Ben represent the 2004 QB class well and i would love to see these two teams square off in a future Super Bowl.

[quote user="Steelers7"]Haha that's funny because my Father recently told me that the Rooneys and Maras are related. No wonder i like the Giants. Eli and Big Ben represent the 2004 QB class well and i would love to see these two teams square off in a future Super Bowl.[/quote]

I'm sure they will. Maybe not in the Eli-Ben generation, but they are destined to. They're two classic NFL franchises who are destined to meet there one day.

I have great respect for the Steelers, and I could have just as easily become a fan of your team when I was a young boy back in the day. You can blame L.T. for winning me over during the 80s.

I could talk trash about your QB, but then again, I am a L.T. fan... so I won't even try.

Great to share opinions and impressions about our teams with Steelers fans, as they are a great loyal bunch.

Go Blue!

Bench Player

[quote user="Bohemian"]I have great respect for the Steelers, and I could have just as easily become a fan of your team when I was a young boy back in the day.* You can blame L.T. for winning me over during the 80s.

I could talk trash about your QB, but then again, I am a L.T. fan... so I won't even try.

Great to share opinions and impressions about our teams with Steelers fans, as they are a great loyal bunch.

Go Blue!
    [/quote]

Haha i wouldn't care if you trashed him. I still am very upset for him being in that situation, but i really think it was a girl trying to make a quick buck. I have a feeling that Eli and Ben will meet in the Super Bowl and it would be a great game. I

It was going to happen until the Dummy shot himself in the leg.

[quote user="Steelers7"][quote user="Bohemian"]I have great respect for the Steelers, and I could have just as easily become a fan of your team when I was a young boy back in the day. You can blame L.T. for winning me over during the 80s.

Go Blue!
    [/quote]

Haha i wouldn't care if you trashed him. I still am very upset for him being in that situation, but i really think it was a girl trying to make a quick buck. I have a feeling that Eli and Ben will meet in the Super Bowl and it would be a great game. I[/quote]

I have to say that an Eli and Ben super bowl showdown would really say tons for the 04' draft. If the Steelers get their running game organized, they will have a great shot, then again, there really isn't a great AFC team with a strong running game, besides the Ravens and Texans. The Pats seem to still have everyone's number in that conference. For the Giants to guarantee another Super Bowl trip, they will have to show better consistency as well. The stars just seemed to line up perfectly for us this year.

Go Blue!

Veteran

Thanks brother. Was rooting hard for y'all last year in the SB.

Was so happy we could stick it to Brady again. It was glorious!

Good luck next year. Hopefully you'll be healthy this time. There is no doubt Pit will go far in the playoffs, AFC is wide open. Wouldn't be surprised if you make it to the show again.

Appreciate the kind words, this is a great feeling right now!