+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The '11 season was another easy Schedule for the the Skins, Girls and Boys for

[link]http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/09000d5d82640c81/article/2012-nfl-draft-order?module=HP11_content_stream[/link]

NY Giants
    Opponents win record - 133
    Opponents loss record -123

Dallas Cowboys
    Opponents win record - 121
    Opponents loss record -135

Philadelphia Eagles
    Opponents win record - 125
    Opponents loss record -131

Redskins
    Opponents win record - 121
    Opponents loss record -135

New York Jets
    Opponents win record - 122
    Opponents loss record -134
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: The '11 season was another easy Schedule for the the Skins, Girls and Boys for

I really thought that the team gained tons of confidence after getting through such a tough schedule while putting up a great fight. I am sure that it really made the team focus and become a cohesive unit behind the ultimate leadership of Coughlin. The way that the defense came together during the last quarter of the schedule was something to behold, and the Oline was came together during that time span.

I also think that after loosing the home game against Washington was an absolute red flag that made everyone take their game that much more seriously. You can just imagine how angry Coughlin must have been at the team, and how hard the coaches and team captains worked on getting the ship back on track.

The other NFC teams just seemed to fold. Although the Eagles did make a good impression to finish the season, but then again, they had nothing to play for but the role of spoilers... completely irrelevant.

Re: The '11 season was another easy Schedule for the the Skins, Girls and Boys for

[quote user="Bohemian"]I really thought that the team gained tons of confidence after getting through such a tough schedule while putting up a great fight. I am sure that it really made the team focus and become a cohesive unit behind the ultimate leadership of Coughlin. The way that the defense came together during the last quarter of the schedule was something to behold, and the Oline was came together during that time span.

I also think that after loosing the home game against Washington was an absolute red flag that made everyone take their game that much more seriously. You can just imagine how angry Coughlin must have been at the team, and how hard the coaches and team captains worked on getting the ship back on track.

The other NFC teams just seemed to fold. Although the Eagles did make a good impression to finish the season, but then again, they had nothing to play for but the role of spoilers... completely irrelevant.
    [/quote]spoiler for who? did you see who we played? lol

besides the divison was well within their grasp up until 4:15 of week 16

easy schedule? isnt the difference like 2 opponents? which was you guys had to play Saints and Packers lost both and still won the divison? o ok lol

[quote user="appletree943"]easy schedule? isnt the difference like 2 opponents? which was you guys had to play Saints and Packers lost both and still won the divison? o ok lol
    [/quote]

Yeah, because the difference between 9-7 and 10-6 or 11-5 isn't very big... [:^)] [:#]

I looked at next years and it looks even tougher.

actually the schedules are exactly the same except for 2 games.
    what's really weird is that in those 8 games the nfc east went 1and 7 , Dallas beat Tampa for the only win.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

[quote user="nygsb42champs"]I looked at next years and it looks even tougher.[/quote]

yup ,1st place schedule.
    the Eagles had it this year.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

just another testament to the NYG unwavering fortitude...we have the coaches, players, franchise and now we have the title SB46 champions....

NOT OFFICIAL YET, BUT WE HAVE A TOUGHER SCHEDULE NEXT YEAR. UGH!!!! ONLY BAD THINGS ABOUT WINNING IT ALL? LAST IN THE DRAFT AND THE TOUGHEST SCHEDULE. BUT THATS OK. WE MAKE IT AGAIN WITH EXPERIENCE AND CONFIDENCE NEXT YEAR. I'M SAYING, OFFICIALLY, 12-4

The Giants’ first-place finish determined their final two opponents for
    the 2012 season: They will host the Green Bay Packers and visit the
    49ers in San Francisco – as they did this season. The Packers and 49ers
    each won their division titles.
    The remainder of the Giants’
    opponents is determined by the NFL’s scheduling rotation. They will, of
    course, play home-and-away series with NFC East foes Dallas,
    Philadelphia and Washington. In 2012, the NFC East will play the NFC
    South and the AFC North. The Giants will host New Orleans, Tampa Bay,
    Cleveland and Pittsburgh and travel to Atlanta, Carolina, Baltimore and
    Cincinnati.