+ Reply to Thread
    Starter

Honestly this is EXACTLY what you want..

In both baseball and football you don't want want to be a dominant 1 seeded team going into the playoffs. After we lost in 08 after one of our greatest regular seasons ever then watching most other 1 seeds in the following years like Atlanta and NE lose in the first round last year but seeing a GB team who started their playoffs in Dec cruise to a SB win the formula is simple. Start playing huge games in Dec. Our playoffs start next week in Dallas where we love to play and we all know that means something as we've watched Philly come to us and play their best for 4 years. Win the next 4 which we can do if we play like today play a 5 seed in round one at home and if we win that we'll get GB where I would want it to be, IN GREEN BAY! Take out the bad calls and we can take them down.

Re: Honestly this is EXACTLY what you want..

I for one would like another crack at them
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Veteran

I wouldnt go so far to say "this is EXACTLY what you want."

I wanted a win, personally. However, I would accept seeing the same fire in the team for the last 4 games.

[quote user="miked1958"]I for one would like another crack at them[/quote]

I wouldn't. Remember, another crack at them would be in Lambaeu. And I still won't forget when they creamed us last year at Lambaeu 45-17. If the options are to travel to Green Bay or San Francisco, I'll send this team to Cali in a heartbeat.