+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

With the season over and reebok over

When will Nike release it's uniform designs? I am honestly not hoping for a major over haul even though nike said that's what it plans to do.... Hoping they meant in material and innovation not design..... I would like to see an alternate with the "giants" helmet but nothing really much more....I am actually a fan of our current uniforms and the plain look.... I like our road jerseys .... And the home ones fit well BIG BLUE..... What are you Guys looking forward too or hoping for?

Re: With the season over and reebok over

well, I would rather they keep what they have now, maybe they can go back to white pants but this is one of the few old school teams and we dont need to z*** anything up imo

Well I just read an article stating the unis will be unvieled in April (draft?) and it thinks iconic team such as steelers, packers, giants will likely not budge on dramatic changes ....

[quote user="laihovalo9"]well, I would rather they keep what they have now, maybe they can go back to white pants but this is one of the few old school teams and we dont need to z*** anything up imo
    [/quote]

Agreed keep it traditional

The draft makes sense since that will be the first time you will officially see NFL jerseys shown. I imagine the rest of the Nike designs such as gloves, practice/training gear, general merchandise to appear during camps when the players start sporting them for the public.

Maybe on the away jerseys go back to the blue numbers?

Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

[quote user="tonyt830"]Maybe on the away jerseys go back to the blue numbers?[/quote]

After winning two super bowls in them... I don't want to change them at all... and I HATED them at first.

Show class, be a Giants fan.

[quote user="NYG216"][quote user="tonyt830"]Maybe on the away jerseys go back to the blue numbers?[/quote]

After winning two super bowls in them... I don't want to change them at all... and I HATED them at first.
    [/quote]yeah I was not a big fan of the red numbers, but I hear what you are saying.

I'm just glad that the red jerseys are gone---I did not like them at all!
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

[quote user="bLuereverie"]The draft makes sense since that will be the first time you will officially see NFL jerseys shown. I imagine the rest of the Nike designs such as gloves, practice/training gear, general merchandise to appear during camps when the players start sporting them for the public.[/quote]

The draft does make sense. Didn't the NHL do something similar by unveiling the Phoenix Coyotes Jersey during the draft when they entered the league?

[quote user="tonyt830"]Maybe on the away jerseys go back to the blue numbers?[/quote]

absolutely, there is no blue on our road uniforms.
    it looks so stupid, Big Blue is Road Red.
    due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
    my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss