+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tom Brady joke

Hybrid View

Bench Player

Tom Brady joke

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #22229c; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'">Tom Brady, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Patriots flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity Tom, said God.”This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here." Tom felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house.
    On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a huge 3-story mansion with Blue and White sidewalks and drive ways, a 50 foot tall flagpole with an enormous Giants flag waving in the heavenly breezes, a swimming pool in shape of a Giants helmet, a Giants logo in every window, and an Eli Manning jersey on the front door.

Tom looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I won 3 Super Bowls, and I even went to the Hall of Fame."

God said "So what's your point Tom?"

"Well, why does Eli Manning get a better house than me?"

God chuckled, and said "Tom, that's not Eli’s house…it's mine."<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o></SPAN>
    </P>

Re: Tom Brady joke

You made Tom Brady has a sad

8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

The pastor at my church used this to open his sermon on the christmas eve midnight mass... and he's a cowboys fan of all things (though one of those nice cowboys fans) The only difference was Eli was replaced in the story with Tebow.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Bench Player

Wish he had a summer place with Mets decor!