+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rob Packer

Rob Packer

well according to Rob Parker Eli, Drew, Peyton, Big Ben, and Brady won't go back to another super bowl and Aaron rodgers will win 3 more lol

Re: Rob Packer

[quote user="tripleaamin9"]well according to Rob Parker Eli, Drew, Peyton, Big Ben, and Brady won't go back to another super bowl and Aaron rodgers will win 3 more lol
    [/quote]

Oh God, more of the same garbage. Let me get my tea leaves, Giants win the super bowl when we host in NYC.

Yeah he's a maroon. I bet Ben will win a SB so that's one name off the list and I hope Eli will get back to the SB

[quote user="tripleaamin9"]well according to Rob Parker Eli, Drew, Peyton, Big Ben, and Brady won't go back to another super bowl and Aaron rodgers will win 3 more lol
    [/quote]And who is that?
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="tripleaamin9"]well according to Rob Parker Eli, Drew, Peyton, Big Ben, and Brady won't go back to another super bowl and Aaron rodgers will win 3 more lol
    [/quote]And who is that?[/quote]
    Another espn scrub

rob packer got fired from the detroit news paper which is sad since jobs are limited as is in that city

[/quote]

And undefeated again like this season?

Rob Parker is the same as Skip Bayless. hes an idiot who makes these outrageous statements!

you can see how dumb he is by picking qbs who will not only go back to the sb, but two could go next year!

what a tool that guy is!

[quote user="BigBlue1971"]

Rob Parker is the same as Skip Bayless. hes an idiot who makes these outrageous statements!

you can see how dumb he is by picking qbs who will not only go back to the sb, but two could go next year!

what a tool that guy is!

[/quote]

at least Skip makes some sense but is more ignorant. Rob has been saying for the last 3 years the pats would finish under .500 he is just plain dumb

Seriously whats the point in making a prediction like that?

You're almost guaranteed to be wrong and even if you're right....so what?
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.