+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Madden Cover vote

The vote for the madden cover is up. I think we should pick one of the guys from the other NFC East team and vote for them. I think we should vote for LeSean McCoy. if we all get our votes in he has a good chance and then Maddden curse for him next year.

What ever you do don't vote Cruz or JPP
    <a href="https://www.facebook.com/sportsnation">
    Link</a>

Veteran

Re: Madden Cover vote

No link?

[quote user="jhamburg"]No link?[/quote]

I just put a link there its on the Sports Nation facebook page but i could not find where to put it

Veteran

[quote user="michaelkhan3"][quote user="jhamburg"]No link?[/quote]

I just put a link there its on the Sports Nation facebook page but i could not find where to put it
    [/quote]

Is it just me or is anyone having problems finding where to vote? I'm on the page and they dont have anywhere to vote when I'm looking at it.

[quote user="WR4Life"][quote user="michaelkhan3"][quote user="jhamburg"]No link?[/quote]

[/quote]

Is it just me or is anyone having problems finding where to vote? I'm on the page and they dont have anywhere to vote when I'm looking at it.[/quote]

Thats what i meant to say in my other post too instead of put it i meant vote. I can't find where to vote either

Veteran

[quote user="michaelkhan3"][quote user="WR4Life"][quote user="michaelkhan3"][quote user="jhamburg"]No link?[/quote]

[/quote]

Is it just me or is anyone having problems finding where to vote? I'm on the page and they dont have anywhere to vote when I'm looking at it.[/quote]

Thats what i meant to say in my other post too instead of put it i meant vote. I can't find where to vote either
    [/quote]

Alright cool. At least its not just me.

I'm going to try and vote for a player I don't like or want to fail.

BELIEVE IN THE JINX!

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]I'm going to try and vote for a player I don't like or want to fail.

BELIEVE IN THE JINX![/quote]

Thats why I suggested LeSean McCoy

i vote john madden should be on the cover every year

Veteran

For the love of god, no one vote for JPP or Cruz