+ Reply to Thread

Never seen a team talk so much but do so little!!

is it just me or does this team talk a big game but always collapse and get burn't every time they are supposed to make a big play. How did this defense play well and give up 31 points against Aaron rodgers, i guess they get kudos for not giving up 50. What a bunch of talkers.

All-Pro

Re: Never seen a team talk so much but do so little!!

Guess you missed the blown call by the refs on that one TD by Green Bay. Can't blame the defense for that.

Have to maintain possession through the catch. He didn't. See Calvin Johnson last year
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro

[quote user="miked1958"]Have to maintain possession through the catch. He didn't. See Calvin Johnson last year[/quote]

That was such a horrible call. They where in FG range so I say they would have got the 3, but 4 are on the refs so the defense really gave up 27 and not 38.

Think about the TOP in GB's favor. Also remember how most of Rodgers throws were fingernails away from being tip picks, but they were put rite on the money.

[quote user="buddy33"]Guess you missed the blown call by the refs on that one TD by Green Bay. Can't blame the defense for that.[/quote]

oh really, excuses are for kids, this defense sucks, the make one play and start celebrating like they won SB i.e Tuck! make a play every down losers!! oooh we only gave up 31 points on GB big deal, why didnt we stop them at 10!! PATHETIC.

[quote user="miked1958"]Have to maintain possession through the catch. He didn't. See Calvin Johnson last year[/quote]I think you have to have possession first then maintain possession. He never "had" possession. It was bobbled and slipping then broken up by Prince. Terrible day for the zebras who seem to set a new low bar for themselves regularly. We need a few guys under 45 years old out there rather than over 60. The game is too fast for many of the league officials.
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="ITELLNOLIES"][quote user="buddy33"]Guess you missed the blown call by the refs on that one TD by Green Bay. Can't blame the defense for that.[/quote] oh really, excuses are for kids, this defense sucks, the make one play and start celebrating like they won SB i.e Tuck! make a play every down losers!! oooh we only gave up 31 points on GB big deal, why didnt we stop them at 10!! PATHETIC.[/quote]

Everyone knew we would have to score a lot of points to win this game. Our d is severly depleted,rookies and scrubs in important positions.We had to play zone because we can't cover that manyweapons man to man,straight fromfewells mouth, and I agree with him. We played a hell of a game and could have easily won. We didn't, so let's trash out team.

But you can't see that because you'd rather come here and spread your trolling to fellow fans. Why don't you add something constructive instead of being a quitter. Do us a favor and stop watching and stop posting!