+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Mohamed Sanu, WR

This guy....somebody on here mentioned before he was like a "Nicks clone". If so should we try and grab him? I would love to have another WR like Nicks....

Re: Mohamed Sanu, WR

[quote user="GGTM_1977"]This guy....somebody on here mentioned before he was like a "Nicks clone". If so should we try and grab him? I would love to have another WR like Nicks....[/quote]

He won't be on the boards for our second round pick and I don't see us going WR with our first round pick with Nicks and Cruz on the team.

He is a neat talent (potentially better than Nicks even) and I wouldn't be surprised to see him wind up in Tampa as the Bucs' second pick.

I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

I don't think the Giants will use a 1st or 2nd round pick on a WR.

Sanu is the 35th ranked player and suppose to go in 1st or 2nd round.

As a guy who has watched him in every game of his college career, I can say he is definitely an intriguing talent...and it did cross my mind that it would be cool to see him in blue. WR is far from the Giants main concern though, and he definitely won't be on the board by the time it makes sense for them to pick a WR.

Speaking of Rutgers WRs, what ever happened to Tim Brown?

Why would you want another WR that high in the draft? He is probably going to be a first round pick and for the Giants to take a WR in the first round makes no sense.

[quote user="Zoboomafoo"]Speaking of Rutgers WRs, what ever happened to Tim Brown?[/quote]

Not sure...idiot had to guess, either a free agent or on a practice squad somewhere. Wasn't he on the Giants' practice squad at some point??

dude is an absolute beast. physical, fast as ****.

i'd say a nicks clone is a fair comparison although i think sanu might be faster, guy can straight ball.
    "The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."

[quote user="giantsfan420"]dude is an absolute beast. physical, fast as ****.

i'd say a nicks clone is a fair comparison although i think sanu might be faster, guy can straight ball.[/quote]

Nicks (6'1") runs a 4.51 and Sanu (6'2") runs a 4.57.

Bench Player

You guys are neglecting the fact that JR selects the "Best Player Available" if he is; at that spot, why wouldnt he?