[quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="jhamburg"]That's right, make some room cause we're coming for #5![/quote]
Giants were coming for #5 back in 1986. They have 8 NFL championships. The only 4 Super Bowls that were not that were numbers 1-4. Since then. The Super Bowl has been the NFL Championship game. Now unless I have been counting wrong all my life. 8 is a bigger number than 5. I would expect a Cowboys fan to say this drivel. Not a Giants fan.
Only the Bears, and Packers have more than the Giants. Bears 9. Packers 13.
[/quote]

The problem is if we say that then that means the Eagles have won something.[/quote]
Your logic is flawed. Because I would expect a Cowturd fan to say this. Not a Giants fan. Show that you actually respect the true history of the NFL. Because most Cowturd fans don't. They think that the NFL didn't have a championship prior to 1966. And, when they get proven wrong. They then state. "Only Super Bowls count".
[/quote]

Dude calm down, it's a joke[/quote]
I took it as a Joke. I was just replying the truth. Also I just changed the title to show the Truth. Cowboys stadium is not located in the City of Dallas, nor can you see the city of Dallas from it. I feel, and have always felt that the City that you play in is what you should be named. Giants stadium new one I assume has the exact same view of New York City that the old one had.
But, I never refer to them as New York. I call them New Jersey. Same for the Jets.
[/quote]

Those teams are named after New York City, not state, so it would make more sense to call them the East Rutherford Giants if you were gonna do that, but I think it would get pretty annoying since prob half the teams in the NFL play outside of the city proper.