+ Reply to Thread

Steve DeOssie being trashed now in Boston for supporting Giants

Steve DeOssie speaks for Giants at rally, but Patriotland bigots can't take it. Such intolerance, homerism you'll hear nowhere else than the insecure Belichick kiss up media of Boston.

Here's WEEI's commentary on Steve.

He's being trashed on Twitter by a bunch of anonymous cowards.

Re: Steve DeOssie being trashed now in Boston for supporting Giants

[quote user="GreenZone"]Steve DeOssie speaks for Giants at rally, but Patriotland bigots can't take it. Such intolerance, homerism you'll hear nowhere else than the insecure Belichick kiss up media of Boston.

[/quote]
    yep, never mind that he played for the Giants, and his son is a big part of the current team.

You mean he's supposed to root against his son? I mean, ****, I'd root for the eagles if my son was playing for them... family first. That's about the only reason I'd ever do that though.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

How dare he root for his son... Outrage!

His son plays here and he won a Super Bowl with us why shouldn't he support us? I know he played for the Patriots also but they need to relax.

Yankees suck!
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Veteran

[quote user="Kruunch"]Yankees suck![/quote]

The only reason he came back and played at the end of his career for the Patriots was because Parcells had become head coach and begged him to.

Parcells, Belichick, Kraft a Giants fan. Those fans are clueless where the team success they've had even came from. History is lost on most people. Maybe history also is partly to explain for the Giant success against the Patseys.

[quote user="GreenZone"]Steve DeOssie speaks for Giants at rally, but Patriotland bigots can't take it. Such intolerance, homerism you'll hear nowhere else than the insecure Belichick kiss up media of Boston.

[/quote]I dont know why you're making such a big deal out of this, if this situation was vice versa we'd feel the same way
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"]I dont know why you're making such a big deal out of this, if this situation was vice versa we'd feel the same way[/quote]

Really? We don't see all homers on two talk radio stations with brutal opposition to anyone else. Look at the flagship of the Giants, WFAN with unabashed Jets fans (Benigno, Roberts, Carton), Redskins fan (Moose Melusis), Eagles (Tony Paige), Cowboys (a producer), etc. I'd like to see some Giant fans on Giant radio.

Now, we know there's more Giants fans on Boston talk radio (1) than on New York's Giant sports radio flagship.