+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats on Tap..

All-Pro

Whats on Tap..

since we've all been drunk off the SuperBowl win.. what are yah hoping for the remainder of the year..</P>

i have the BlueJays to look forward to [:$]</P>

My Hamilton Tiger Cats made a bunch of moves this offseason and are looking to bring the Grey Cup home..that would be awesome a SB than a GC</P>

dont really follow NHL... **** you Bettman!! </P>

</P>

anyways whatcha watchinfor the rest of the year</P>

Re: Whats on Tap..

Well just had my TV disconnected. Watch or care about hockey nope. Blue Jays think not.

Will watch movies and NFL Network on line. Go hit some golf balls at the indoor range.

Watch the stop light outside my window see who runs the red light plus a lot of senior naps.[]

Thats what this Hamiltonian is going to do.

Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

since we've all been drunk off the SuperBowl win.. what are yah hoping for the remainder of the year..</P>

My Hamilton Tiger Cats made a bunch of moves this offseason and are looking to bring the Grey Cup home..that would be awesome a SB than a GC</P>

*</P>

anyways whatcha watchin*for the rest of the year</P>[/quote]
    Looking forward to the Alouettes, Rangers, Geelong Cats, and Yankees. As per usual. NBA officially sucks.

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

</P>

anyways whatcha watchinfor the rest of the year</P>

[/quote] Looking forward to the Alouettes, Rangers, Geelong Cats, and Yankees. As per usual. NBA officially sucks.[/quote]</P>

I'll watch some Maple Leaf hockey and wait for the Masters.</P>

Raptor's/red font
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

If 'Cuse wins the National title, that would just make this one of the best years ever for me. Really hard to top and I would be satisfied for awhile. Until next year!</P>

Going to be tough for anyone to beat Kentucky though.</P>

Veteran

Dallas Mavericks; Texas Rangers. Looking forward to watching granddaughters playing soccer and baseball. Going on a cruise this summer, we are taking kids and grandkids.

All-Pro

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

</P>

anyways whatcha watchinfor the rest of the year</P>[/quote] I off till draft timepretty much...hang around here some .....might watch playoff basket ball.....about it!

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

since we've all been drunk off the SuperBowl win.. what are yah hoping for the remainder of the year..</p>

i have the BlueJays to look forward to [:$]</p>

My Hamilton Tiger Cats made a bunch of moves this offseason and are looking to bring the Grey Cup home..that would be awesome a SB than a GC</p>

dont really follow NHL... **** you Bettman!! </p>

</p>

anyways whatcha watchinfor the rest of the year</p>

[/quote] Looking forward to the Alouettes, Rangers, Geelong Cats, and Yankees. As per usual. NBA officially sucks.[/quote]</p>

I'll watch some Maple Leaf hockey and wait for the Masters.</p>[/quote]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXVWSeUD-Os&amp;feature=related

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXVWSeUD-Os&amp;feature=related">[]
    </a>

[quote user="bansaw"][quote user="CDN_G-FAN"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

since we've all been drunk off the SuperBowl win.. what are yah hoping for the remainder of the year..</p>

i have the BlueJays to look forward to [:$]</p>

My Hamilton Tiger Cats made a bunch of moves this offseason and are looking to bring the Grey Cup home..that would be awesome a SB than a GC</p>

dont really follow NHL... **** you Bettman!! </p>

*</p>

anyways whatcha watchin*for the rest of the year</p>

[/quote] Looking forward to the Alouettes, Rangers, Geelong Cats, and Yankees. As per usual. NBA officially sucks.[/quote]</p>

I'll watch some Maple Leaf hockey and wait for the Masters.</p>[/quote]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXVWSeUD-Os&feature=related

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXVWSeUD-Os&feature=related">[]
    </a>[/quote]

scratchin' me where i itch........