+ Reply to Thread

Contrast in class............

I heard TC talking about Weatherford yesterday and he said, "Weatherford came in here with no promises of a job, competed in training camp against an enormously talented punter in Dodge who in my opinion will be a great punter in this league some day...................."

Contrast that with Jets coach Westhoff who constantly had to prove to us how smart he was by telling us that Weatherford couldn't get it done in big games and that they needed a big upgrade there.

I know that it is not new news that TC is always a class act and the way he referred to Dodge affirmed that. I just thought the contrast between him and the man in green was stark.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Re: Contrast in class............

Excellent point. I heard that TC interview on the way home from the rally yesterday. TC just is such a classy coach. Now we need to get Weatherford resigned.

Their is a stark contrast between the Jets and Giants org in general. Always has and always will be.

The Giants are class all the way. They havehadtheir ahole players at times but IMO they have really concentrated on "player chatacter" the last half a dozen drafts or so.

THe JeTS dont have the hardware so they try everyting to get the team and the fanbase going. They havent found their formula yet. Until they do they will always be the SAME OLD JETS....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="jomo"]I heard TC talking about Weatherford yesterday and he said, "Weatherford came in here with no promises of a job, competed in training camp against an enormously talented punter in Dodge who in my opinion will be a great punter in this league some day...................." Contrast that with Jets coach Westhoff who constantly had to prove to us how smart he was by telling us that Weatherford couldn't get it done in big games and that they needed a big upgrade there. I know that it is not new news that TC is always a class act and the way he referred to Dodge affirmed that once again. I just thought the contract between him and the man in green was stark.[/quote]

+1

[quote user="jomo"]I heard TC talking about Weatherford yesterday and he said, "Weatherford came in here with no promises of a job, competed in training camp against an enormously talented punter in Dodge who in my opinion will be a great punter in this league some day...................."

Contrast that with Jets coach Westhoff who constantly had to prove to us how smart he was by telling us that Weatherford couldn't get it done in big games and that they needed a big upgrade there.

I know that it is not new news that TC is always a class act and the way he referred to Dodge affirmed that. I just thought the contrast between him and the man in green was stark.[/quote]Jo Jo you just realized that now? Come on MAN!
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

TC is just so classy.

But of course, my statement is too repetitive

So, the "nobody wants to play for Tom Coughlin" vs "everybody wants to play for Rex Ryan" theory was short lived, huh?

Hook Plaxico up to a polygraph and he'll tell you if he made the right decision...

Let's put a finer point on it.

The Jets dumped weatherford beause they said he couldn't perform in big games.

In NFCCG, weatherford pulls a snap out of the wet turf for the OT fieldgoal.

In the SB, Weatherfor pins the Pats inside the 10 three times and at the 20 deeper 5 times.

Not only is Coughlin classier, who's the better evaluator of talent?

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

In the SB, Weatherfor pins the Pats inside the 10 three times and at the 20 deeper 5 times.

[/quote]

good burn.....[Y]

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

[/quote]........and better developer of talent.

One must assume that Weatherford was always this good. He's been in the league enough years to be out of "rookie excuses." So he comes to us anddelivers a completely different result. That can only mean that he was coached and nurtured and prepared differently right?

Thanks for hitting the nail on the head CDN!

No one remembers who came in second.