+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Why so much optimism?

HELLLOOOOO, lost 4 in a row! Enough of the "we passed a great test!" This team is a long shot to make playoffs, nothing better than that.

Do you think this team is going in the right direction in any facet of NFL football? I challenge anyone to argue otherwise....BS!

Veteran

Re: Why so much optimism?

We are going to the playoffs man. Just relax

Veteran

[quote user="CA Jints Fan"]HELLLOOOOO, lost 4 in a row! Enough of the "we passed a great test!" This team is a long shot to make playoffs, nothing better than that.

Do you think this team is going in the right direction in any facet of NFL football? I challenge anyone to argue otherwise....BS![/quote]

Shouldn't you be off stealing a roast beast from Whoville right about now?

All-Pro

Well they did show heart today and Dallas is beatable, but I think it goes back to all the people that like to bring up 2007 every time something similar happens. They lost to the Patriots in 2007 by the same score. The Patriots where undefeated. That 1st meeting is what got the Giants hot in the playoffs. Then the where able to meet up again and beat them.

Get it.

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="CA Jints Fan"]HELLLOOOOO, lost 4 in a row! Enough of the "we passed a great test!" This team is a long shot to make playoffs, nothing better than that.

Do you think this team is going in the right direction in any facet of NFL football? I challenge anyone to argue otherwise....BS![/quote]

Shouldn't you be off stealing a roast beast from Whoville right about now?[/quote]

LMAO... I won't lie, this made me laugh. I especially appreciate that you got the "roast beast" part correct.

Veteran

[quote user="EmpireStateG"][quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="CA Jints Fan"]HELLLOOOOO, lost 4 in a row! Enough of the "we passed a great test!" This team is a long shot to make playoffs, nothing better than that.

Too funny.

Shouldn't you be off stealing a roast beast from Whoville right about now?[/quote]

LMAO... I won't lie, this made me laugh. I especially appreciate that you got the "roast beast" part correct.[/quote]

Veteran

[quote user="EmpireStateG"][quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="CA Jints Fan"]HELLLOOOOO, lost 4 in a row! Enough of the "we passed a great test!" This team is a long shot to make playoffs, nothing better than that.

LMAO... I won't lie, this made me laugh. I especially appreciate that you got the "roast beast" part correct.[/quote]

Oops, my bad quote. Anyway, too funny.

Everybody's excited because we are now 6-5-0-1 (Win/Loss/Tie/Moral Victory).
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="buddy33"]Well they did show heart today and Dallas is beatable, but I think it goes back to all the people that like to bring up 2007 every time something similar happens. They lost to the Patriots in 2007 by the same score. The Patriots where undefeated. That 1st meeting is what got the Giants hot in the playoffs. Then the where able to meet up again and beat them.

Get it.[/quote]

You forgot a big part of the story, they had made the playoffs and were not a .500 team. At least you have some reason while other responders to my orginal post are getting ready for the next "Occupy" meeting...or should I say, live in another reality

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Everybody's excited because we are now 6-5-0-1 (Win/Loss/Tie/Moral Victory).
    [/quote]

Thank You...