+ Reply to Thread
    All-Pro

Next season: Hopefully less injuries. They will be favored. They will be respected...so.......

What will they fight for?? What will band them together. What will be their inspiration??

Without conflict or the "back up against the wall" situation they will have to be even STRONGER

menatally next season. This is where the leadership andwill be extremely huge.

Of course Ihave no idea what will be the situation next season its just food for though.

We are so acustomed to see the Giants fight through adversity to become great. What happens when IF they dont have to fight through adversity???

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Re: Next season: Hopefully less injuries. They will be favored. They will be respected...so.......

TC will find the right button to push.

All-Pro

Re: Next season: Hopefully less injuries. They will be favored. They will be respected...so.......

[quote user="nygsb42champs"]TC will find the right button to push.[/quote]

thats what I fully expect from him, the staff, and the players of course.

I guess most if not all championship teams try to latch on to some adversity to help them bond I guess.

Something will happen that they can latch on to....I am ALL IN>>>>>>>

You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I want to make the playoffs next season.

I don't want to go 8-8 or 9-7 or some **** like that.

Time to have a better record, no more fighting for our lives mentalities.

Let's build a dynasty

Bench Player

They are going to have the toughest schedule possible. That in itself should provide plenty of motivation.

All-Pro

New year and a new challenge...

nothing TC likes more than a challenge.

GO BIG BLUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were 11-0 in 2008 until Plax shot himself....I like our chances with Coughlin at the helm

All-Pro

[quote user="ShockeyShow"]We were 11-0 in 2008 until Plax shot himself....I like our chances with Coughlin at the helm
    [/quote]

yeah me too....it was just something I was asking myself...

[quote user="Giantsfan62"]They are going to have the toughest schedule possible. That in itself should provide plenty of motivation.[/quote]

Yep, one look at that schedule and the motiviation of playing the league's best teams every week should get them pretty stoked about the year.

All Hail The New York Giants!!

Our Special Teams need some fine tuning....... it's going to be a Tough schedule! .

I don't know who can do it ? We need , Explosive returns ! We have the Cruz Missile, now we need the Rocket ! Someone like Devin Hester