+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Eli vs. God?!?!?!

Eli: 2 SBs, 2 SB MVPs, 2 Pro Bowls, 8-3 in the post season, 27k yards, 58% completion, 185 TDs, 128 Ints.

God: 0 in all categories.*

Eli > God.

True story.

* possibly 1-1 in playoffs if we include his proxy, Tim Tebow.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Re: Eli vs. God?!?!?!

0 Ints are better then 128 :P
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]0 Ints are better then 128 :P[/quote]you tell him lol
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

[A][6][li]
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I'm not sure if Eli is really on God's level yet. Maybe he could be compared to the apostles but he needs a few more rings before we mention him in the same sentence as God, Buddha, or the other greats of all time.

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]0 Ints are better then 128 :P[/quote]

Ok you got me there .... but I'll take lots of TDs if it means some Ints over just eternally abstaining.

And let's not even get into the Personal Foul calls over the years.

I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="TheEnigma"]I'm not sure if Eli is really on God's level yet. Maybe he could be compared to the apostles but he needs a few more rings before we mention him in the same sentence as God, Buddha, or the other greats of all time.[/quote]

Not sure about Buddha ... his game plan kind of got crippled when they stopped allowing balls to be hidden in your belly.

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="TheEnigma"]I'm not sure if Eli is really on God's level yet. Maybe he could be compared to the apostles but he needs a few more rings before we mention him in the same sentence as God, Buddha, or the other greats of all time.[/quote] Not sure about Buddha ... didn't he play offensive line?[/quote]

D-line

see Wilfork....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="GameTime"]

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="TheEnigma"]I'm not sure if Eli is really on God's level yet. Maybe he could be compared to the apostles but he needs a few more rings before we mention him in the same sentence as God, Buddha, or the other greats of all time.[/quote] Not sure about Buddha ... didn't he play offensive line?[/quote]

D-line

see Wilfork....

[/quote]]

Buddha smiles too much for defense.

You're correct, Buddha played Center for many years and helped his team lead the league in rushing for many years.

I was mistaking him for that new QB that was drafted a few years back out of the Middle East. His name starts with an A or something but his team and God's team have played against each other in quite a few championships.