+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Manningham will be like Boss

Ring from the Giants, money from the Raiders.

Re: Manningham will be like Boss

manningham will be a jet or 49er

Ring from the giants, possible money from somewhere else, not the Raiders.

I still think he stays in New York. I mean, who exactly does NYG have behind him? Plus, I think he earned himself some trust with a very good super bowl performance.

Banned

I dont know about that

Boss was healthy.........everyone in the NFL knows Manningham plays with no cartlidge in his knees

One of the biggest mistakes a franchise can make is paying good players, great player money. And unfortunately, good players coming off a SB run tend to get great player money when they hit FA.

It comes down to how much do the giants value his position as the 3rd option in the passing game? What kind of figure would be fair?

MM would start on a bunch of teams and I think someone is going to pay him to be a starter.

All Hail The New York Giants!!

If Mario is to return, it'd be for a short deal, probably with the majority of money paid next year only.

[quote user="look@dafilm"]I still think he stays in New York. I mean, who exactly does NYG have behind him? Plus, I think he earned himself some trust with a very good super bowl performance.
    [/quote]

Scary, I know, but I agree with the SF fan.[:O]

[quote user="jppmvp90"]manningham will be a jet or 49er[/quote]

I'd think the 9er's would be interested in him, because they need someone besides a tight end who can actually be a threat. Granted idk what their cap issues are.

[quote user="Bing Crosby"][quote user="jppmvp90"]manningham will be a jet or 49er[/quote]

I'd think the 9er's would be interested in him, because they need someone besides a tight end who can actually be a threat. Granted idk what their cap issues are.
    [/quote]

The thing is, can he be that threat by himself. Im they got Davis and Crabtree, so I guess that he wouldnt be by himself as far as play making receivers (not sold on Crabtree though). Im not sure that you bring him in as a #1, and thats close to what he would be out there.