+ Reply to Thread
    All-Pro

Why does Kurt Warner think he is relevant suddenly?

Here is what I do not get. Who cares what Kurt Warner thinks!

Seriously. Kurt is obviously bitter about something. He is not an analyst and seems to want some attention suddenly.

Re: Why does Kurt Warner think he is relevant suddenly?

He never really was

All-Pro

[quote user="Markroman"]Here is what I do not get. Who cares what Kurt Warner thinks!

Seriously. Kurt is obviously bitter about something. He is not an analyst and seems to want some attention suddenly.[/quote]

My point exactly. Again I've always felt that Warner was bitter about his year in NY with Eli. Think about it, he opted out in 2005 to sit behind Matt Leinhart for a few years and remember before Leinhart was exposed as a bust, it looked like Warner was going to end his career riding the pine.

I posted this in another thread but I really think that Warner thinks that 2004 Giants team was better than it was.

I know Kurt Warner is a Christian so he may want to pray about the jealously he's feeling which I find very strange.

No one ever compares Eli to Warner so why so bitter?

He got benched for Eli but he knew that was going to happen when he was signed. Yet he's always come off like after being on same team as Eli he didn't think he was a good QB.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

No one is a bigger Eli fan than I, but I do like Kurt Warner. Obviously he is entitled to his opinion and it would be silly if every former teammate had to praise one another completely. Given all the free-agency, we'd never get a genuine opinion!

That said, I am very surprised and a bit disappointed that Warner actually seems to be a little bitter about getting replaced by Eli. It's not so much what Kurt has said but the way he seems to be saying it.... he is speaking as if there is simply NO room for debate. That, quite plainly, Eli has played well at times BUT it goes no further - end of story.

Kurt, I love ya... you were a great story, a ton of fun to watch in STL and a stand up guy for the Giants.... but swallow your bitterness, be thankful for what you have and what you shared with Eli .... or get the f*ck out! =P

There is plenty of room on the Tiki bus if you want to go that route.... too bad its driving off a cliff.

change the topic from Kurt Warner to Steve Young and i'll completely agree with you :P
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Kurt Warner is honestly one of those people I dont touch.

Im not a religous person but from a strictly humanitarian standpoint... He is better then me and any 3 of you other posters put together.

BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have a problem with Warner. He gave advice to TC about getting closer to his men. Although I'd argue with Kurt and I believe he has placed the numbers needed to get in the HOF higher then they really are, Warner isn't a bad guy. I just personally disagree with his opinion on Eli.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...used_kurt.html