+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who are your top 5 sleepers?

Re: Who are your top 5 sleepers?

[quote user="heavyhitter"]Mike Harris, CB, Florida State- That's my guy right there. If he isn't a "sleeper", I don't know what is. Pretty sure he checked in at 5"10, 188 lbs.
    [/quote]

That's not a sleeper ... that's a pygmy.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="TuckYou"]

CB Shaun Prater, Iowa
    RB Isaiah Pead, Cincinnati

[/quote]

I like Pead too.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Derek Wolfe.
    Travis Lewis.

[quote user="slipknottin"]Derek Wolfe.
    Travis Lewis.[/quote]

definitely agree on Lewis.

Most of my sleepers from the early part of the season aren't really sleepers anymore, so i'll pick another 5...

Scott Solomon DE Rice- One of the mose dominant Dlineman statistacally in Rice History... This dudes one of those high motor guys, who never quits, and i can at worst see a Dave Tollefson type career for him.. Had a pretty decent combine outside of the 40. Finished top 5 in Vert and Shuttle for DE, and finished 8th in Cone and 2nd in Bench...

Jaye Howard DT Florida- good look penetrating DT, who i think will fit nicely as a rotational DT for someone, who could possibly be more...

Danny Coale WR Va Tech- I just really like this kid and can see him being really good if he gets drafted by the right team, and the GIANTS being one of them, if we lose mario.. This kids Versatile, having not only returned some punts, but also PUNTED as well!!!!lol He can catch it, run it on reverses, punt the ball, and return punts, and probably return kicks as well..

Omar Bolden CB Arz St- Injuries are whats gonna keep this kid outta top 2 to 3 rds... hes got great size for a CB and very solid speed and strength.. A big contributor when healthy..

Davin meggett RB maryland- One of my fave sleeper RBs.. I think if he were on a better team, he'd be a bit higher pick then he'll be, all though hes gained a bit of steam, as i see em in the 4-6 range more often then not now.. Runs with good pad level, and is known to be a weight room rat... I could see this kid becoming a contributor and possibly more...

Coty Sensabaugh, CB - Clemson
    Nick Provo, TE - Syracuse
    Olivier Vernon, DE - The U
    Eric Page, WR - Toledo
    Travian Robertson, DT - South Carolina
    Levy Ad****, OT - Okla State
    "Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum. I'll show you how to chew it."

2014 Draft:
    Round 1 - Eric Ebron, TE - North Carolina
    Round 2 - David Yankey, OG - Stanford
    Round 3 - Allen Robinson, WR - Penn State
    Round 4 - Anthony Johnson, DT - LSU
    Round 5 - Rashaad Reynolds, CB - Oregon State
    Round 6 - Andrew Jackson, ILB - W. Kentucky
    Round 7 - ** Traded for Jon Beason **

Derrick Moye- WR penn state

[quote user="heavyhitter"]Mike Harris, CB, Florida State- That's my guy right there. If he isn't a "sleeper", I don't know what is. Pretty sure he checked in at 5"10, 188 lbs.
    [/quote]

My only problem with him is that he was FSU's 3rd cb in a very deep secondary.

It is hard to actually see how he did vs top competition because Rhodes and Ried were usually the ones covering those guys. I certainly think he is athletic enough, fast enough and has good technique. I just think there is risk because of the lack of quality matchups for him. But then again, all those things I said are prolly better examples of why he is a good sleeper too.

Neiko Thorpe, S, Auburn

[quote user="heavyhitter"]Neiko Thorpe, S, Auburn
    [/quote]

Oddly enough, the guy also plays like he's asleep. I can't tell you how many tackles I've watched him miss. It's like he looks at the ground sometimes when he's tackling. Not trying to knock your sleeper though. Sorry.

+ Reply to Thread