+ Reply to Thread

Reese, Coughlin, Eli - get rid of them.

It's day 3 of the offseason and Reese hasn't made a move - FIRE HIM!
    Coughlin was totally schooled by Bellicheck on strategy at the end - FIRE HIM! (and Gilbride for good measure).
    Eli missed 10! yes 10! passes in the game. We'll never be able to win another one with him - CUT HIM!

Re: Reese, Coughlin, Eli - get rid of them.

LOL

i was thinking of some of the old whines about these guys. doing these from memory:

"i know quarterback mechanics, and eli doesn't have good mechanics. he'll never be an accurate passer in the NFL"

"Coughlin was a good coach, but his method of coaching just isn't effective anymore. he can't connect with younger rosters"

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

LOL

i was thinking of some of the old whines about these guys. doing these from memory:

"i know quarterback mechanics, and eli doesn't have good mechanics. he'll never be an accurate passer in the NFL"

"Coughlin was a good coach, but his method of coaching just isn't effective anymore. he can't connect with younger rosters"

[/quote]Awesome.

the turnaround that Coughlin's rep has had over these past 7 weeks is amazing. I'm not as surprised about Eli b/c he has steadily been improving as a QB. But Coughlin's rep went from reviled and out of touch to unconditional admiration. Sports are crazy.

[quote user="freeoscar"]the turnaround that Coughlin's rep has had over these past 7 weeks is amazing. I'm not as surprised about Eli b/c he has steadily been improving as a QB. But Coughlin's rep went from reviled and out of touch to unconditional admiration. Sports are crazy.[/quote]

+1