+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Giants Super Bowl Record Versus Patriots = Pathetic

Giants Super Bowl Record Versus Patriots = Pathetic

The Patsies have gone to 7 SB's and won 3 times. Big Blue has gone to 5 and won 4 times.( albeit with 3 different QBs ) Brady's on the wrong side of 30 (the arrow going down.) Eli is on the right side of 30 ( arrow going up ). Big Blue beat the best the NFL has to offer. ( sans Saints )And none of it is in the AFC. Who did the Pansies play, oh yeah the Broncos and Ravens. Except for the possibility of the Falcons, New England could not have beaten any team in the NFC playoffs. Slapping around their fans, is like Clubbing Baby Seals. ( But slap them we must )

Re: Giants Super Bowl Record Versus Patriots = Pathetic

No you went with 4 starting QB's. Simms, Hoss, and Manning were winners. Not sure how to spell Hoss's name. So I shortened it. But, Simms set it up so that Hoss only had to play 1 road playoff game.
    Collins is the only Giants QB to lose one. Right after he played the game of his life in that NFC Championship game vs the Vikings.
    Patriots winner is Brady 3 times
    Patriots losers Eason, Bledsoe, and Brady 2 times.
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

I was specificly speaking of our Super BowlWinning QBs. ( My point being that the Giants have a rich history of different SBwinning QBs, not just one ) By the way,the spelling is H-o-s-t-e-t-l-e-r. Now if the Texans had half aBrain, they'd go Balls to the Wall after Peyton Manning. You might have a SB MVP winningQB of your own.

And as I digress, it seems the Patriot Fans have no cajones to answer this post.

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]I was specificly speaking of our Super BowlWinning QBs. ( My point being that the Giants have a rich history of different SBwinning QBs, not just one ) By the way,the spelling is H-o-s-t-e-t-l-e-r. Now if the Texans had half aBrain, they'd go Balls to the Wall after Peyton Manning. You might have a SB MVP winningQB of your own.[/quote]
    No Thanks on Peyton Manning. You have any idea what the deal with a cervical spine issue consists of? I do. Peyton has had 3 different Fusion surgeries. I have had one. Eventually will have to have another one.
    And thanks for showing me the correct way of spelling Hostetler. I didn't want to anger any Giants fans by misspelling his name.
    Back to kinda what this thread is about. Check out the 1980's Bengals if you really want to see a team that was owned by another team in the Super Bowl. 2 trips. 2 losses. Both to Joe Montana and the 49ers.

NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

After spygate they don't play with that swagger

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]I was specificly speaking of our Super Bowl*Winning QBs. ( My point being that the Giants have a rich history of different SB*winning QBs, not just one ) By the way,*the spelling is H-o-s-t-e-t-l-e-r. Now if the Texans had* half a*Brain, they'd go Balls to the Wall after Peyton Manning. You might have a SB MVP winning*QB of your own.[/quote]

Schaub is no slouch himself. And he knows the offense and he wont bring nearly the cap hit that peyton would. Theyre better off with Schaub. The niners would look unbeatable with a healthy peyton manning

[quote user="flamethrower"][quote user="BlueBlitzer"]I was specificly speaking of our Super Bowl*Winning QBs. ( My point being that the Giants have a rich history of different SB*winning QBs, not just one ) By the way,*the spelling is H-o-s-t-e-t-l-e-r. Now if the Texans had* half a*Brain, they'd go Balls to the Wall after Peyton Manning. You might have a SB MVP winning*QB of your own.[/quote]
    No Thanks on Peyton Manning. You have any idea what the deal with a cervical spine issue consists of? I do. Peyton has had 3 different Fusion surgeries. I have had one. Eventually will have to have another one.
    And thanks for showing me the correct way of spelling Hostetler. I didn't want to anger any Giants fans by misspelling his name.
    Back to kinda what this thread is about. Check out the 1980's Bengals if you really want to see a team that was owned by another team in the Super Bowl. 2 trips. 2 losses. Both to Joe Montana and the 49ers.

[/quote]
    It's cool dude, most of us around here call him Hoss to
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

A 3-4 Patriots record in the Super Bowl isn't that bad.

It's not the Vikings, who are 0-4.
    It's not the Bills, who are 0-4.

It's not the Eagles, who are 0-2.

It's not the Bengals, who are 0-2.

It's not the Broncos, who are 2-4.

+ Reply to Thread