+ Reply to Thread

Deon Grant saved our bacon on the Hail Mary

Listening to him being interviewed on Sirius.

He says a "victory defense" was called but for some reason the players on the field didn't (all) get it and weren't lined up appropriately. Deon looks at the clock and starts yelling at KP to get back fast.

Says Brady threw the perfect pass and could have had it. If KP and DG didn't get back at the last second, it could have been a game winner.

I gotta go back and see the play, but man that's leadership and makes me think of the million times we had bad secondary communication all year.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Veteran

Re: Deon Grant saved our bacon on the Hail Mary

I think Phillips was the one to knock it away. Good job.

Veteran

Could you imagine if we lost the Super Bowl because of a miscommunication! Man that would piss me off.

I am so happy for Grant, he came back saying he wanted revenge and knew what this team was capable of, glad he got that ring.

what revenge? against the NFC 1 and 2 seeds? Giants beat the Patriots 3 times this season. Now that's ownage!

Great defensive effort there for the win.

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Listening to him being interviewed on Sirius.

He says a "victory defense" was called but for some reason the players on the field didn't (all) get it and weren't lined up appropriately. Deon looks at the clock and starts yelling at KP to get back fast.

Says Brady threw the perfect pass and could have had it. If KP and DG didn't get back at the last second, it could have been a game winner.

I gotta go back and see the play, but man that's leadership and makes me think of the million times we had bad secondary communication all year.
    [/quote]

Man after the GB game, I am never taking hail mary passes lightly

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]what revenge? against the NFC 1 and 2 seeds? Giants beat the Patriots 3 times this season. Now that's ownage!

Great defensive effort there for the win.[/quote]

Grant was on the Panthers when they lost to the Patriots in the Super Bowl. He wanted revenge against Brady, Belichick, and crew.

[quote user="Giants10Joe"][quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]what revenge? against the NFC 1 and 2 seeds? Giants beat the Patriots 3 times this season. Now that's ownage!

Great defensive effort there for the win.[/quote]

Grant was on the Panthers when they lost to the Patriots in the Super Bowl. He wanted revenge against Brady, Belichick, and crew.
    [/quote]

got it! Thanks