+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charger's Board still whining, I love it.

Veteran

Charger's Board still whining, I love it.

They still believe Rivers is the better QB

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=92784

hope that works

Re: Charger's Board still whining, I love it.

who cares? I'd say it's worked out well for us, the steelers, and if the chargers feel they have the best qb for them, so be it. I'll tell you something else... IF all three of these guy retire the same year, and Eli has the fewest rings of the three... It's still a trade that will have worked well for us and subsequently the other two teams. At this point do we even need to care what the Chargers fans are saying about Rivers/Eli? Do we need to worry about Kurt Warner's comments? Just enjoy this run, cause it ain't gonna last forever and Eli is special. Think of the years between Simms and Eli. THAT WAS A LONG HAUL FOR US, so enjoy these next (hopefully 6-8 years).

Veteran

I could care less, I'm thrilled with ELI and there is no comparison between the two quarterbacks.

I enjoy going over to other teams sites and seeing their opinions. I enjoy the whining when its not on this board

Good. I love the fact that they are bitter about it. I was down there in San Diego this weekend for the Super Bowl and the cover of their Sunday paper had Eli photoshopped in a chargers' t-shirt. They are haters and I love it
    Close or you hit the bricks

Veteran

Thanks for posting that BookofEli, it never works for me

I love how they loathe us.[]</P>

Pats fans too!! There is nothing sweeter than the sounds of agony coming from the fans of teams we were suppose to lose to!</P>

Chargers message board is not allowing new registrations.. One guy (the moderator) over there posted his fondness for the memory of Merriman sacking Eli and standing over him like a tough guy.. I wanted to remind him that the Chargers did not have to make the trade.. They could have tried to convince Eli to sign with them and gone on with their football lives

Veteran

[quote user="FBomb"]

I love how they loathe us.[]</P>

Pats fans too!!* There is nothing sweeter than the sounds of agony coming from the fans of teams we were suppose to lose to!</P>[/quote]

Me too, thats why I surf their boards!

the rivers / eli argument should not even be in discussion anymore

+ Reply to Thread