+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

Eli on pace for 4940 yards and 30-31 TDs

No matter how this year turns out...you have to give Eli credit for having a monster year.

Re: Eli on pace for 4940 yards and 30-31 TDs

Giants on pace 8-8 season and no playoffs again

So your excited because the QB is going to throw for 4940 yards

Its about winning and going to the playoffs and making a run not Yards

Banned

How many wins are the Giants on pace for?

Veteran

Guess I should have waited a day or two to post this seeing as 75% of the people around here are going to be cranky for that period of time.

[quote user="WR4Life"]Guess I should have waited a day or two to post this seeing as 75% of the people around here are going to be cranky for that period of time.[/quote]Nah, good post and a great yearin the makingfor Eli, punctuated when he leads us to 4 straight wins and a division winning playoff berth. Go BluE!!
    No one remembers who came in second.

Stats. We've never made the playoffs without Eli throwing for less than 4000 yds.

Veteran

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="WR4Life"]Guess I should have waited a day or two to post this seeing as 75% of the people around here are going to be cranky for that period of time.[/quote]Nah, good post and a great year*in the making*for Eli, punctuated when he leads us to 4 straight wins and a division winning playoff berth. Go BluE!![/quote]

There is no doubt in my mind that if they play like they did today then the cowboys, jets and redskins stand no chance.

[quote user="BigBlue2010"]

Stats.* We've never made the playoffs without Eli throwing for less than 4000 yds.

[/quote]

If this defense was playing even decent football this team has 2-3 more wins.

Add a mediocre running game. 1-2 more wins.

An offensive line that isn't offensively bad (barring the GB game). 1-2 more wins.

Eli's success isn't bringing this team down. He is making a case that this team needs to be built around him.

When Eli doesn't have good stats, it's a useless measure for a QB, especially when making the comparison between Eli and another QB, but when Eli's stats are good, then that is how you measure a QB.

This board is consistently inconsistent.

[quote user="WR4Life"]No matter how this year turns out...you have to give Eli credit for having a monster year.[/quote]

I for one am not going to hate but I am glad Eli is getting there. Give credit where credit is due