+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lin power!!!

Lin power!!!

Looking good again for 3rd straight game. Away crowd is going crazy after Lin's dunk.

Re: Lin power!!!

That dunk was RIDICULOUS....... this kid has been a GOD send
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]That dunk was RIDICULOUS....... this kid has been a GOD send
    [/quote]

You never see the ball movement before Lin. Everybody is moving the ball around nicely with Lin. When Carmelo gets back, I am concern he will be doing his 1 on 1 and take difficult shot. I hope carmelo and amare can change their gameplan a little to fit Lin's attack the net, dish out and nice ball movement approach.

I dont want to see old man Byron Davis take over for Lin.

I dont wanna be a d*ck, but what does this have to do with Giants Football again?

[quote user="NYG4ME"]I dont wanna be a d*ck, but what does this have to do with Giants Football again?
    [/quote]

Nobody likes a d**k.... Nobody forced you to go into this thread.

CRUUUUUUZZZZZZ

Oh, wrong sport? LIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN!

[quote user="bflo23"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]That dunk was RIDICULOUS....... this kid has been a GOD send
    [/quote]

You never see the ball movement before Lin. Everybody is moving the ball around nicely with Lin. When Carmelo gets back, I am concern he will be doing his 1 on 1 and take difficult shot. I hope carmelo and amare can change their gameplan a little to fit Lin's attack the net, dish out and nice ball movement approach.

I dont want to see old man Byron Davis take over for Lin.
    [/quote]

Melo's the one who needs the big adjustment. Stat, not so much. Remember he played with a slashing PG in Steve Nash back in Phoenix. Stoudemire needs a penetrating guard like Lin to create his shots via the pick and roll. Again, Melo's gonna need to adjust his game to fit this system.

BOOM!!!

[quote user="cken"]
    Melo's the one who needs the big adjustment. Stat, not so much. Remember he played with a slashing PG in Steve Nash back in Phoenix. Stoudemire needs a penetrating guard like Lin to create his shots via the pick and roll. Again, Melo's gonna need to adjust his game to fit this system.[/quote]

No coincidence that Chandler has his best game as a knick with Lin. I am liking all the ball movement from everyone.

[quote user="NYG4ME"]I dont wanna be a d*ck, but what does this have to do with Giants Football again?
    [/quote]

Agreed that it belongs elsewhere but he's sort of their Victor Cruz.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Thought this was going to be about Linval Joseph lol.