+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lin power!!!

Re: Lin power!!!

when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

[quote user="bflo23"][quote user="NYG4ME"]I dont wanna be a d*ck, but what does this have to do with Giants Football again?
    [/quote]

Nobody likes a d**k.... Nobody forced you to go into this thread.
    [/quote]

Nobody forced you to make a thread about it here either...I dunno, seems like common sense to post Giants related stuff here in "Talk about Giants Football". Must be rare.
    http://boards.giants.com/forums/6/ShowForum.aspx

[quote user="Overdrive92"]CRUUUUUUZZZZZZ Oh, wrong sport? LIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN![/quote]</P>

</P>

hahaha the Cruz of the Knicks so far for sure. Love this kid! </P>

[quote user="bflo23"][quote user="NYG4ME"]I dont wanna be a d*ck, but what does this have to do with Giants Football again?
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I know bro, and I'm sorry if I came off as one, but not every Giants fan is a Knicks fan.

[quote user="Firenugget"]

Nobody forced you to make a thread about it here either...I dunno, seems like common sense to post Giants related stuff here in "Talk about Giants Football". Must be rare.
    [/quote]

Another message board "cop".... Go report me.... Stop crying like a baby back b**** because someone talked about NY knicks on NY giants message board.

There are also some posters on the yankees board talking about giants football.... Go cry over on the yankees board and whine over there. And there are posters talking about the patriots on the red sox board.

[quote user="NYG4ME"][quote user="bflo23"][quote user="NYG4ME"]I dont wanna be a d*ck, but what does this have to do with Giants Football again?
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I know bro, and I'm sorry if I came off as one, but not every Giants fan is a Knicks fan.
    [/quote]

It is a crazy idea that giant fans may be knick fans.... You are acting like I am posted something about the toronto raptors.

All-Pro

is it too early to start of discussion of whether or not Lin is Elite ?

Veteran

[quote user="Firenugget"][quote user="bflo23"][quote user="NYG4ME"]I dont wanna be a d*ck, but what does this have to do with Giants Football again?
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I thought this too, but now that I know I'm going to start a thread about casserole recipes. I know you all are interested or you wouldn't be here.

Veteran

[quote user="bflo23"][quote user="NYG4ME"][quote user="bflo23"][quote user="NYG4ME"]I dont wanna be a d*ck, but what does this have to do with Giants Football again?
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It is a crazy idea that giant fans may be knick fans.... You are acting like I am posted something about the toronto raptors.
    [/quote]

And some could care less about basketball. Isn't there a section for non Giants discussions?

This is his best football post on these boards and it's not about football.

Very telling.

Also reported.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)