+ Reply to Thread

McKenzie, Kareem

Just watched the game for the first time. You guys are right he has lost a step or so. Time to find a replacement.

No disrespect meant hes been a great New York Giant player.Reminds me when Toomer had to leave sad but age does catch up to all of us.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Re: McKenzie, Kareem

[quote user="ibbill"]Just watched the game for the first time. You guys are right he has lost a step or so. Time to find a replacement.

No disrespect meant* hes been a great New York Giant player.Reminds me when Toomer had to leave sad but age does catch up to all of us.
    [/quote]sadly, your right I think kareem has seen better days and its time for him to move on....this being a great time cause he would go out on top.
    “JPP said there would be blood in the water,” Scandrick said. “Did he even have a stat today?”

Sad to see this stuff but it does happen 2 SB rings what a way to finish
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Adios Mac. Thank You!

Yeah. 32 is about the age that OL's start declining. He's had a nice 11 year career which is a solid and long career for an OL and pretty much any position in football.

Went from one of the best RT in the game last season to one of the worst this season.

I think Brewer was drafted with KMac's uncertain future in mind.

These players know that as long as they're effective, they'll make more money than any human being deserves. But when there's someone else who can do the job better for less money. . .
    We need our coaches to assign playing time based on something other than player salary.