+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

SOUND FX: Wilfork....incredible!!!!!!

I was watching Sound FX on NFL network when I witnessed the referees actually ask Wilfork his opinion on a holding call that negated a big run by Jacobs. To my amazement, Wilfork told the officials that he flopped. " It was a bad call", Wilfork

Re: SOUND FX: Wilfork....incredible!!!!!!

although thats respectful, its also a moronic thing for him to do.

he could have easily said yes he held me. then on another play where he got beat, he coulda mimicked the same falling motion and maybe get another one.

i'll take it tho

Sound FX has to be the best football show. Or playbook.

Brady pretty much admitted that he tried to throw the b all away. He stated that that was where he was looking (towards the middle) and felt the pressure. He said he had to get rid of it,

The NFL should really tap officials phones and uniforms just to see if there's anything fishy going on.

This was my first year doing consistent betting on football, and I made out pretty well, but come playoffs, I stopped betting and watching the playoffs and stopping to reflect on betting, really makes me question the integrity of the game at times.

[quote user="gmen0820"]The NFL should really tap officials phones and uniforms just to see if there's anything fishy going on.

This was my first year doing consistent betting on football, and I made out pretty well, but come playoffs, I stopped betting and watching the playoffs and stopping to reflect on betting, really makes me question the integrity of the game at times.[/quote]

your avatar should tell you stay away from gambling.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

[quote user="ibbill"][quote user="gmen0820"]The NFL should really tap officials phones and uniforms just to see if there's anything fishy going on.

This was my first year doing consistent betting on football, and I made out pretty well, but come playoffs, I stopped betting and watching the playoffs and stopping to reflect on betting, really makes me question the integrity of the game at times.[/quote]

your avatar should tell you stay away from gambling.[/quote]Touché

i just cannot understand after watching the sb sound fx, how in the world throws that flag.

a ref comes up to him and the ref who threw the flag asks him what he sees, the guy responds "i think wilfork just spun off him" and he still calls it.

then, afterwards, he's talking with the ref, and he's saying he isn't sure it was a holding. he asks wilfork, and he goes "bad call"...

IF YOU HAVE TO ASK THE PLAYER IF HE WAS HELD HOW THE **** DO YOU THROW THE FLAG?!?! IN A CRUCIAL SITUATION NO LESS...

HOW?!?!

Boothe said that wilfork gave him a little wink as if wilfork was insinuating that he got away with a flop.

Anybody who has seen the play can easily tell it was a flop.... except the ref. That plays was huge because Giants would have been pretty much in FG territory with a 1st down and instead that it took the giants back and they punted...... And Patriots would score a TD right before half ended.

It was a 6-14 point swing.

Veteran

can someone link the video one this

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Veteran

[quote user="rainierjef"]can someone link the video one this[/quote]

It's on nfl.com under videos