+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Wilfork told the REF he BLEW the (NON)Holding call on BOOTHE...

If you watch the Sound FX it is all on there. Ref was unsure of the holding call, he went by WHAT HE THOUGHT HE SAW.

He even asked Wilfork if he had the right call or did he flop. He said that he made the wrong call. So the Ref said why didn't you tell me before i threw the flag. And the ASSHAT REF was smiling the whole time.

And before he threw the flag the head official told him that it didn't look like it was a hold, but since that official supposedly had a better view, he asked him are you comfortable calling that flag. He said Yes.

Do you realize we could have went into halftime up 16-3????

BTW did you see the NON HOLDING call on JPP on the HAIL MARY?????

****KKKKKKKK YOU REFFFFSSSS
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: As mentioned before REFS BLEW the (NON)Holding call on BOOTHE...

If you have to ASK the PLAYER if you made the right call. THEN MAYBE DONT MAKE THE CALL ASSHAT!!!!

Peace,
    DragonSoul

I flipped when i heard them ask Wilfork. At least Vince was honest lol

[quote user="BrianK"]I flipped when i heard them ask Wilfork. At least Vince was honest lol[/quote]You can blow a call. It happens. Problem is. When you are not sure what you saw and called it.

What makes it even worse is if you have to ask the player if you made the RIGHT CALL. Maybe you should have thought of it before you threw a huge flag.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

I love that Coughlin told the ref "you can't call that" and then the official went back to see what the guy saw.

I wonder if they went back and told Coughlin that they blew it.

Show class, be a Giants fan.

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="BrianK"]I flipped when i heard them ask Wilfork. At least Vince was honest lol[/quote]You can blow a call. It happens. Problem is. When you are not sure what you saw and called it. What makes it even worse is if you have to ask the player if you made the RIGHT CALL. Maybe you should have thought of it before you threw a huge flag.[/quote]

They also blew the non-call on the hold on either LJ or Bernard on the Woodhead TD. Dude, had him hooked by the arm and was turning him. No flag.

[quote user="Drez"]

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="BrianK"]I flipped when i heard them ask Wilfork. At least Vince was honest lol[/quote]You can blow a call. It happens. Problem is. When you are not sure what you saw and called it. What makes it even worse is if you have to ask the player if you made the RIGHT CALL. Maybe you should have thought of it before you threw a huge flag.[/quote]

They also blew the non-call on the hold on either LJ or Bernard on the Woodhead TD. Dude, had him hooked by the arm and was turning him. No flag.

[/quote]Guess I missed that one. Do not forget the non PI call on manningham which was another huge call. (there was another non pi call on nicks earlier in the game as well)
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="BrianK"]I flipped when i heard them ask Wilfork. At least Vince was honest lol[/quote]You can blow a call. It happens. Problem is. When you are not sure what you saw and called it.

What makes it even worse is if you have to ask the player if you made the RIGHT CALL. Maybe you should have thought of it before you threw a huge flag.[/quote]
    YA THINK?????? LOL a huge call in a huge game and your gonna make it even though your not sure? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="BrianK"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="BrianK"]I flipped when i heard them ask Wilfork. At least Vince was honest lol[/quote]You can blow a call. It happens. Problem is. When you are not sure what you saw and called it.

What makes it even worse is if you have to ask the player if you made the RIGHT CALL. Maybe you should have thought of it before you threw a huge flag.[/quote]
    YA THINK?????? LOL a huge call in a huge game and your gonna make it even though your not sure? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]Yet many in here say some are blowing it up.

I bet you 99% if any of those calls that they screwed us up in big spots cost us a win to get into the playoffs or even worse lose a game in the playoffs like in 2002, I guarantee many would have an issue then.

I personally want it called fairly and evenly as possible whether we WIN or LOSE!
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Maybe if he didn't make that horrible call I wouldn't of had to have 10 heart attacks in the 4th quarter....