+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BB told his players to make MM or Pascoe beat them

Wow! and then Mario Makes the catch right in front of him - poetic

Re: BB told his players to make MM or Pascoe beat them

[quote user="Hostetler"]Wow!* and then Mario Makes the catch right in front of him - poetic[/quote]it is the right call & I would have done the same thing and expected as much.

Do you know why that didn't matter? Because Eli will get it to the player who gets open. That is Elite, making the players around you better.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Veteran

[quote user="Hostetler"]Wow!* and then Mario Makes the catch right in front of him - poetic[/quote]

Well I certainly hope his plan wasn't to shut down Nicks because that failed miserably

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="Hostetler"]Wow!* and then Mario Makes the catch right in front of him - poetic[/quote]it is the right call & I would have done the same thing and expected as much.

Do you know why that didn't matter? Because Eli will get it to the player who gets open. That is Elite, making the players around you better.[/quote]
    +1. BB was right -- don't let their 2 best WRs beat you. So, our 3rd did the beating (besides the fact that Nicks had something like 125 yards and Cruz scored a TD). Pascoe had a nice game, too.

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="Hostetler"]Wow!* and then Mario Makes the catch right in front of him - poetic[/quote]it is the right call & I would have done the same thing and expected as much.

Do you know why that didn't matter? Because Eli will get it to the player who gets open. That is Elite, making the players around you better.[/quote]
    +1. BB was right -- don't let their 2 best WRs beat you. So, our 3rd did the beating (besides the fact that Nicks had something like 125 yards and Cruz scored a TD). Pascoe had a nice game, too.[/quote]I called it in my x-factors including wood head :-) Yet we won whoo hook
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Double post. Nothing to see here lol
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

I love these sound FX videos, I just watched all 4 of them
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

Remember the days of teams stacking up against the run and making Eli beat them?

Belichick's defensive strategy is always to take away the other team's best threat so they have to beat you with their 2nd, 3rd option, etc... Think Plax in SB42, Marshall Faulk in SB36, Thurmon Thomas when the Giants beat the Bills...

In this case I'm assuming the plan was to take away Cruz. Probably would have been a good idea to slow down Nicks too, but the talent gap between the Giants receivers and Patriots defensive secondary was too great.

Veteran

Right gameplan by BB. But Eli is just too magical in 4th quarter nothing could stop him...........