+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who would you trade Osi or Kiwi?

Re: Who would you trade Osi or Kiwi?

Osi. Kiwi was a year off a serious injury and looked ineffective. Imagine him next year.

Osi is a very talented player, and can be a team guy, I just don't trust him. I think Kiwi is better for the team and can be equally as good and provide versatility. I'd rather give him a new contract.

Plus, Osi could probably bring more compensation.

osi no doubt Kiwi can play end and lb shows up for every game.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

I guess Osi, but I'd keep Kiwi at LB if Osi were traded (stop moving back and forth).

But I don't want either traded. Keep Osi for the final year of his contract. He's NOT going to pull a Shockey.

Veteran

Does anyone remember the last time we made a trade? I remember a few like the Rosenfels trade, but I mean like a really meaningful one.

[quote user="jhamburg"]Does anyone remember the last time we made a trade? I remember a few like the Rosenfels trade, but I mean like a really meaningful one.[/quote]

The trade for Eli?

[quote user="gmen0820"]Osi. Kiwi was a year off a serious injury and looked ineffective. Imagine him next year.

Osi is a very talented player, and can be a team guy, I just don't trust him. I think Kiwi is better for the team and can be equally as good and provide versatility. I'd rather give him a new contract.

Plus, Osi could probably bring more compensation.[/quote]

i thought kiwi looked very effective in a bunch of games but i do believe he wasn't "all there" meaning up to his ability. next season i expect a monster year.

i'd trade neither. both are under contract, and osi for only one more season. IF I HAD to, then osi i guess bc u could get something for him if u knew u werent able to resign him
    "The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."

[quote user="giantsfan420"][quote user="gmen0820"]Osi. Kiwi was a year off a serious injury and looked ineffective. Imagine him next year.

Plus, Osi could probably bring more compensation.[/quote]

i thought kiwi looked very effective in a bunch of games but i do believe he wasn't "all there" meaning up to his ability. next season i expect a monster year.

i'd trade neither. both are under contract, and osi for only one more season. IF I HAD to, then osi i guess bc u could get something for him if u knew u werent able to resign him[/quote]That's weird. I never meant to put ineffective, I meant to put effective. Don't know how that happened. I've been on Kiwi's bandwagon all year.

My mistake.

[quote user="Elaxico"]http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1057978-5-new-york-giants-who-could-be-on-the-trading-block-this-offseason

Found this interesting.[/quote]

Why trade anyone? The group just accomplished something that has never been done before. No 9-7 team has ever won the SB trophy. Let's build upon what we have now through the draft & get stronger & win 2 in a row. What's wrong with that logic? Does it have to do with CAP room?

The most likely person on that list that I can see traded is DJ Ware.

No one is doing the Giants any favors by actually giving up assets for Diehl/Jacobs while inheriting their contracts. That's just foolish.