+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1st Post

1st Post

I have been reading posts on these boards for some time now. I even remember "The Legend of Seawright" tread. I finally decided to join the community.

Re: 1st Post

[quote user="BleedBlue86"]I have been reading posts on these boards for some time now. I even remember "The Legend of Seawright" tread. I finally decided to join the community.[/quote]

Welcome to insanity... er the Giant's message boards that is.

Seawright will be next year's MVP. BOOK IT!

Scoops

[quote user="BleedBlue86"]I have been reading posts on these boards for some time now. I even remember "The Legend of Seawright" tread. I finally decided to join the community.[/quote] congrats on your first post dude...welcome aboard
    “JPP said there would be blood in the water,” Scandrick said. “Did he even have a stat today?”

[quote user="BleedBlue86"]I have been reading posts on these boards for some time now. I even remember "The Legend of Seawright" tread. I finally decided to join the community.[/quote]welcome home...keep the posts coming......

Welcome.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

[quote user="BleedBlue86"]I have been reading posts on these boards for some time now. I even remember "The Legend of Seawright" tread. I finally decided to join the community.[/quote]

Now that you have broken the ice... it is tradition for you to buy the board a round as required by all rookie posters : )