+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kurt Warner is turning in Tiki Light....

Eli's success seems to have him rattled. He can't bring himself to give Eli props.

Re: Kurt Warner is turning in Tiki Light....

had to hear him on Peter kings pod cast
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

[quote user="rebelfan1966"]Eli's success seems to have him rattled. He can't bring himself to give Eli props.[/quote]

What he say?

He has taken little pot shots at him all season. He tries to do it in a sly way... but it is obvious he has some sour grapes about NY.

[quote user="NYG4ME"][quote user="rebelfan1966"]Eli's success seems to have him rattled. He can't bring himself to give Eli props.[/quote]

What he say?
    [/quote]

I don't have a link, but he basically started lecturing about why Eli is not a HOF caliber QB.... pointing out everything negative about his career up this point. Basically sluffed off his success...

[quote user="rebelfan1966"][quote user="NYG4ME"][quote user="rebelfan1966"]Eli's success seems to have him rattled. He can't bring himself to give Eli props.[/quote]

What he say?
    [/quote]

I don't have a link, but he basically started lecturing about why Eli is not a HOF caliber QB.... pointing out everything negative about his career up this point. Basically sluffed off his success...[/quote]
    Seriously, why care? Haters are going to hate no matter what. Eli pretty much took his job from him without even really trying. Do you expect him to be impartial on his takes of Eli Manning? I sure don't. That **** usually just goes in one ear and out of the other.
    Close or you hit the bricks

[quote user="sharick88"][quote user="rebelfan1966"][quote user="NYG4ME"][quote user="rebelfan1966"]Eli's success seems to have him rattled. He can't bring himself to give Eli props.[/quote]

What he say?
    [/quote]

I don't have a link, but he basically started lecturing about why Eli is not a HOF caliber QB.... pointing out everything negative about his career up this point. Basically sluffed off his success...[/quote]
    Seriously, why care? Haters are going to hate no matter what. Eli pretty much took his job from him without even really trying. Do you expect him to be impartial on his takes of Eli Manning? I sure don't. That **** usually just goes in one ear and out of the other.[/quote]

I just wish someone would call in one day when he is making these comments and ask this simple question.... "If he is so bad, why did the Giants choose him over you" ?

[quote user="rebelfan1966"]He has taken little pot shots at him all season. He tries to do it in a sly way... but it is obvious he has some sour grapes about NY.[/quote]
    Really? I thought that he was fond and grateful for his 1 year in NY. He came knowing that the FO wanted to get Eli in there ASAP. And his half season of starting with the Giants showed that he wasn't washed up (like the Rams believed). He then parlayed that into a contract with the Cards.

No reason for him to have sour grapes with the Giants.

but he does.... go figure

Bench Player

Warner has put his foot in his mouth, it's really making him look bad.