+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Oh great, another top 100 players for 2012

I saw a clip on NFL Network with the coaches discussing where Eli will end up on the top 100 players of 2012...

where does he end up?

I say top 5 he has to
    "The OL is good enough for most of Eli's supposed peers..."

" I'll also remind you that Reuben Randle is a greater threat than Jason Witten."

Re: Oh great, another top 100 players for 2012

premiers april 28th

apparently the ranking is supposed to be of the previous year ONLY which they clarified.

25 ints, I can see him being left off. But NO WAY he is not top 10 this year, NO WAY. its ONLY based on this SB season.

top 10 at least, i'd say top 5

" I'll also remind you that Reuben Randle is a greater threat than Jason Witten."

[quote user="giantsfan420"]I saw a clip on NFL Network with the coaches discussing where Eli will end up on the top 100 players of 2012...

where does he end up?

I say top 5 he has to[/quote]Probably 100. Prefer he not be in it, rather have another trophy because they piss him off.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

If you think he is top 5 in the league, you are crazy. He is probably the 4th best qb in the league. I am in no way a Eli hater, but I'm realistic.

Don't get caught up in the moment, Eli didn't hold the patriots to 17 points in the super bowl, our defense did, thy had a lot to do with our victory.

nah, they asked a LB from the Bills and Baldinger when they were discussing when it'll air and where they think eli will be and Baldinger and Morrison both go "top 20" and Baldinger goes top 10 and depends how the players who played him see him...

I can honestly say top 10...but still, its confusing. They were saying Peyton could still be a player voted on, so how the hell could he make it he didn't even play?

hopefully they change the voting system bc last years was whack and im not saying it bc eli was left off, im just saying they did it completely *** backwards, like list 20 players and they only asked 15% or i forget exactly how it went but it was the # of 1rst place votes that determined ur ranking, so that means players voted for mcnabb at 1 and ****...lmfao...

at least he will crack 100, i cannot see how opposing players wouldnt have him at top 5 tho as eli single handidly beat teams a bunch of games...

[quote user="jaygoon"]If you think he is top 5 in the league, you are crazy. He is probably the 4th best qb in the league. I am in no way a Eli hater, but I'm realistic.

Don't get caught up in the moment, Eli didn't hold the patriots to 17 points in the super bowl, our defense did, thy had a lot to do with our victory.[/quote]

it is only based on this past season. rodgers brees and brady were better i guess but eli was sb mvp had the most 4th quarter comebacks and tds, i would not be surprised at all if he got top 5 but yea ur prob right, top 10 is more likely

Veteran

Well let's see...He got left off the last "top 100" list and he was named the most overrated player in the league...They should put him in the number 1 spot on principle alone

No way top 5. Rodgers, Brees, and even Brady will be ahead of him, and then you'll have other players like Megatron and Fitzgerald.

They'll put Eli in the top 50. I think he deserves top 10, but he won't even be close to that number.

Am I the only one who thinks this list is a complete joke?

It's the second biggest joke in the NFL. The first is the Pro Bowl.

[quote user="JJC7301"]No way top 5. Rodgers, Brees, and even Brady will be ahead of him, and then you'll have other players like Megatron and Fitzgerald.

They'll put Eli in the top 50. I think he deserves top 10, but he won't even be close to that number.[/quote]

i think u guys are under estimating how players will view eli outplaying both rodgers and brady(x2 one of which was the SB)

I would expect players to put Eli ahead of those other qbs even if they are better statistically. i dunno tho we'll see...