+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

Hakeem is special.

Does anyone realize Hakeem had 28 catches 444 yards and 4 td's in the playoff run. The guy doesn't get much credit cause he doesn't talk to much or Diva it up. Plus his partner in crime came out of nowhere (well umass to be exact) and salsa danced all over opponents faces but still Hakeem is number one for a reason.

With one of these guys seeing a double team every game the other will constantly make teams pay for years to come - Heres to Hakeem and Victor.

And while I hate to say it - credit to revis as well - the only corner who has been able to slow down hakeem without a double. Not everything has to be seen through giants rose colored glasses - credit where credit is due.

Re: Hakeem is special.

revis doesnt need help over the top he has help from the refs.

Nicks is the best Receiver on this team.

He is the best receiver in the NFC East and one of the best in the whole NFL.

I think you may be wrong. I think you missed some very important info when you made this thread....[link]http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2306069.aspx[/link]
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Veteran

Don't worry his agent knows.

[quote user="raintheory"]revis doesnt need help over the top he has help from the refs.
    [/quote]Revis shut down Nicks outside of 1 play. He did work on him but that's fine. Revis manhandled Megatron too last year. He's the best in the business.

Nicks is still a top 5 WR.

[quote user="TheBookOfEli"]Nicks is the best Receiver on this team.

He is the best receiver in the NFC East and one of the best in the whole NFL.[/quote]

+1. I thank God he is on out team. A good player, a confident guy who doesn't need to act like a jackass every time he scores. A class act who isn't afraid to do the Dirty Bird to the Falcons sometimes. What's not to love?

All-Pro

Nicks > Cruz > Manningham.

He is special and they know it. He also has one of the coolest and smothest demeanors on the team. He is just so laid back but he plays over the top.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch