+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Frustrated!!!!

Bench Player

Frustrated!!!!

28 years old, first year season ticket holder in Section 242, been waiting for tickets my whole life. Drive up to every game from Delaware.

I'll be the first one to admit that I stand up the entire game when we are on D and scream every down. Good clean fandom, no cursing at all. Usher comes up and taps me on the shoulder with 2 minutes to go in the first half and tells me to sit down because there's three Verizon guys three rows behind me who paid good money for their seats and don't appreciate having to stand up to look over my shoulder to watch the game.

Needless to say, everything that's good and wrong with this stadium in a nutshell.

Re: Frustrated!!!!

[quote user="bigblue72"]28 years old, first year season ticket holder in Section 242, been waiting for tickets my whole life. Drive up to every game from Delaware.

I'll be the first one to admit that I stand up the entire game when we are on D and scream every down. Good clean fandom, no cursing at all. Usher comes up and taps me on the shoulder with 2 minutes to go in the first half and tells me to sit down because there's three Verizon guys three rows behind me who paid good money for their seats and don't appreciate having to stand up to look over my shoulder to watch the game.

Needless to say, everything that's good and wrong with this stadium in a nutshell.
    [/quote]wow thats awful. pandering to the business weasels to make more $$$.

[quote user="bigblue72"]28 years old, first year season ticket holder in Section 242, been waiting for tickets my whole life. Drive up to every game from Delaware.

[/quote]

next time tell them your money is just as good and they should stand up instead....

thats is bull****....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="bigblue72"]Usher comes up and taps me on the shoulder with 2 minutes to go in the first half and tells me to sit down because there's three Verizon guys three rows behind me who paid good money for their seats and don't appreciate having to stand up to look over my shoulder to watch the game.

[/quote]

With 2 minutes to go in the half shouldn't they be replenishing their sushi in the Coach's Club and watching the game on a flat screen?
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="bigblue72"]Usher comes up and taps me on the shoulder with 2 minutes to go in the first half and tells me to sit down because there's three Verizon guys three rows behind me who paid good money for their seats and don't appreciate having to stand up to look over my shoulder to watch the game.

[/quote]

With 2 minutes to go in the half shouldn't they be replenishing their sushi in the Coach's Club and watching the game on a flat screen?
    [/quote]Sushi at a football game?

Please tell me none of you have done that.