+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Carl Banks on Craig Cartoon

Was hysterical to hear Banks calling Cartoon out. Saying he had woman hips....was a ***** for not quitting....anyone hear it?

All-Pro

Re: Carl Banks on Craig Cartoon

Didn't hear it and I really don't listen to that show much. Banks is great. Not because of this. He tells it like it is and he adds a lot to a football conversation.

He is so good on the radio I might look at a Kia one day.

I loved it. To bad Carton did not listen to his words and leave the station.

Bench Player

I dnt listen to Carton. He started Monday by congratulating us w/ IMO an undermining tone. Then he said something like we made all the plays and got every break. He's not even funny and he should quit cause he's terrible(Charles Barkley voice)

I live in NE and DTV had their show on in Jan, for a couple of weeks. Being a displaced NYer I tuned right in. I found Carton to be intolerable. Even the Homers here in NE are 10 times better than he is.

Veteran

[quote user="buddy33"]Didn't hear it and I really don't listen to that show much. Banks is great. Not because of this. He tells it like it is and he adds a lot to a football conversation.

He is so good on the radio I might look at a Kia one day.[/quote]

Lol..he does rep that Kia well

[link]http://newyork.cbslocal.com/?podcast_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.podtrac.com%2Fpts%2F redirect.mp3%2Fnyc.podcast.play.it%2Fmedia%2Fd0%2F d0%2Fd0%2FdZ%2FdT%2Fd4%2FdZ%2FZT4Z_3.MP3%3Fauthtok %3D5561689466822395283_L7hmANyjgC6Cd0FMPy1hNUUfEd8 &podcast_name=Joe+and+Evan+with+Carl+Banks&podcast _artist=Joe+and+Evan&station_id=62&tag=pages&dcid= CBS.NY[/link]

Carton's 'out' was that he'd submit his resignation, but it had to be accepted by his boss.

Now, that's a crock. Carton didn't say he'd 'resign' - he said he'd 'quit'. That doesn't have to be accepted by anyone.

Lying, cowardly turd

[quote user="CTLadyBlue"]Carton's 'out' was that he'd submit his resignation, but it had to be accepted by his boss.

Now, that's a crock. Carton didn't say he'd 'resign' - he said he'd 'quit'. That doesn't have to be accepted by anyone.

Lying, cowardly turd[/quote]

ma'am your cool in my book lol

Starter

It was hilarious. I especially loved how infatical he was calling Carton a woman hipped fraud which is an apt description for the cretin.
    Thank God For Judy!