+ Reply to Thread

Need Help (Sights and Sounds)

Last night it played on NFL network right after the SB replay and there was a segmant in there that had Tuck tell the guys they didnt know what it felt like to have a ring... And tell in the guys that if it was up to him they were getting 2 (for the ones that had it)... Does anyone know where I can find that???

I watched the one on NFL.com and it seemed to skip that part for some reason... Anyone have any ideas??? Or know what Im talking about???

I want to see Eli in a new system before I throw in the towel in him. He is smart and will adjust.

Re: Need Help (Sights and Sounds)

the my favorite part of sound fx thread has the links in it

I saw what you mean with Tuck, sound fx edited it down ...was it the Giants.com video that had a longer listen?

Sights and Sounds and SoundFx are two different things. I havent seen the Sights and Sounds for the superbowl yet, but the SoundFx i saw on NLFN definitely had that Tuck speech in it. NFL.com splits the shows into parts - did you watch them all? I think there were 4.

Hoping the Sights and Sounds comes out soon.

Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

no I saw what he's talking about, there's a longer version where he turns and points at guys and gets in their eyes...just have to remember what vids I watched yesterday

[quote user="bansaw"]no I saw what he's talking about, there's a longer version where he turns and points at guys and gets in their eyes...just have to remember what vids I watched yesterday
    [/quote]

yeah i just saw the nfl.com version... definitely cut Tuck short

Yeah I have watched all the ones on NFL.com but the one that came on last noght right after the SB replay was a longer version Im guessing,... I HAVE to have that clip... Thats freaking thing was AMAZING... I got the chills when I saw that!!! It was so real.... If anyone finds it please let me know... Im going search and see if I can find it tooo.... If I find it Ill pass it on...

Thanks

I want to see Eli in a new system before I throw in the towel in him. He is smart and will adjust.

[quote user="Tony Bruno"]

Yeah I have watched all the ones on NFL.com but the one that came on last noght right after the SB replay was a longer version Im guessing,... I HAVE to have that clip... Thats freaking thing was AMAZING... I got the chills when I saw that!!! It was so real.... If anyone finds it please let me know... Im going search and see if I can find it tooo.... If I find it Ill pass it on...

Thanks

[/quote]

yeah that was great to see... I'm going to check the torrent sites when i get home to see if maybe someone posted it up on there.

[quote user="Ruttiger711"][quote user="Tony Bruno"]

Thanks

[/quote]

yeah that was great to see... I'm going to check the torrent sites when i get home to see if maybe someone posted it up on there.

[/quote]

OK let me knwo if you find it... Thanks