+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Collingsworth???

I knew he was a brady butt boy but I wasn't aware of just how much he disliked the Giants. Listening to his calls during the SB amazed me. It was much more than being a fan or liking a player. Its like he's bradys father or brother or hes in the family. I don't get it. Oh well. We got a Ring!!!!!!!

Bench Player

Re: Collingsworth???

Meh, Collingsworth isn't that bad...you want a good laugh? Two words...

Colin-Cowherd

Veteran

Hell yeah a thread about someone who hates us...I win!

[quote user="Pakman"]Hell yeah a thread about someone who hates us...I win![/quote]If one only got their news on this message board, you'd swear that the entire world hates this team and wants us all to rot in the ground.

[quote user="TheEnigma"][quote user="Pakman"]Hell yeah a thread about someone who hates us...I win![/quote]If one only got their news on this message board, you'd swear that the entire world hates this team and wants us all to rot in the ground.[/quote]they hate when a team loses 4 straight and they still can't crack a single player off
    Whatever Coughlin said made these guys stand tall in times many other teams (09 recently for us) implode

All that matters is that we got the ring!

Oh Lord, Collinsworthless is a grade A Giant hater.

Whenever I hear him I want to permanently damage my hearing. Dremmel in the ear.

Can't stop kissing Tony Romo's butt and it's always how the other team screwed up not how the Giants made a play.

he's been broadcasting for 20 years and he's always hated the Giants.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

I don't think he's anti Giants at his core. He is just weak and never prepared.

His whole game is built around gushing over whoever has the ball or just made a play. He also makes up stat categories and over uses superlatives. An example: "I'm telling you this guy is one of the premier quarterbacks in the league on third and 17 (exaggeration to make my point)." or "this linebacker is one of the best at sealing the edge." How does he make these claims. He doesn't see enough games to make that claim and there are no such stats. He does absolutely no preparation for the games. Earlier in the season, he was talking about our receivers and mentioned MM as one of the keys to the game when MM had been out with a knee for a few weeks and was not playing that day. He figures if he keeps criticism to a minimum and over does the praise, people will feel like they are watching a special player in a special game all the time. He is way shallow.
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="jomo"]I don't think he's anti Giants at his core. He is just weak and never prepared.

His whole game is built around gushing over whoever has the ball or just made a play. He also makes up stat categories and over uses superlatives. An example: "I'm telling you this guy is one of the premier quarterbacks in the league on third and 17 (exaggeration to make my point)." or "this linebacker is one of the best at sealing the edge." How does he make these claims. He doesn't see enough games to make that claim and there are no such stats. He does absolutely no preparation for the games. Earlier in the season, he was talking about our receivers and mentioned MM as one of the keys to the game when MM had been out with a knee for a few weeks and was not playing that day. He figures if he keeps criticism to a minimum and over does the praise, people will feel like they are watching a special player in a special game all the time. He is way shallow.[/quote]

+1

Well he was voted the worst commentator by NFL players.