+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ready to host the Falcons?

If we win the division like I expect, we will undoubtedly be the 4th seed since we're 3 games behind the Saints.

So this means we will host the 5th seed. Who gets the 5th seed? It's between Detroit, Chicago, and Atlanta. Chicago is banged up and just lost Forte for a while. Detroit has a tough schedule.

So the question is, if we win the division like I expect us to, you ready to host the Falcons here Wildcard weekend?

Re: Ready to host the Falcons?

[quote user="Overdrive92"]If we win the division like I expect, we will undoubtedly be the 4th seed since we're 3 games behind the Saints.

So this means we will host the 5th seed. Who gets the 5th seed? It's between Detroit, Chicago, and Atlanta. Chicago is banged up and just lost Forte for a while. Detroit has a tough schedule.

So the question is, if we win the division like I expect us to, you ready to host the Falcons here Wildcard weekend?[/quote]

im ready..and i think thats exactly what will happen..and truth is the falcons dont really worry me..i know we shouldnt get ahead of ourselves cause as of right this second we are not even in the playoffs but after all the negative thoughts i had on this team i really think we can make the nfc championship and see the pack again..we will beat them i dont know..but we'll have a chance

All-Pro

[quote user="Overdrive92"]If we win the division like I expect, we will undoubtedly be the 4th seed since we're 3 games behind the Saints.

So the question is, if we win the division like I expect us to, you ready to host the Falcons here Wildcard weekend?[/quote]

Yep I am ready..... But more ready for that packers rematch
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I just hope we don't have to play the Saints in the playoffs. That team has our number lol.

All-Pro

But getting ahead of myself. Lol

4-New York Giants!!!!!

[quote user="TheEnigma"]I just hope we don't have to play the Saints in the playoffs. That team has our number lol.[/quote]IF we were to play them in the playoffs...I think we would beat them.

[quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Overdrive92"]If we win the division like I expect, we will undoubtedly be the 4th seed since we're 3 games behind the Saints.

Yep I am ready..... But more ready for that packers rematch[/quote]

I think that will happen.

Atlanta doesn't scare me. Let's say we beat them. Let's be honest. New Orleans will probably beat Detroit, Dallas, Chicago, whoever the hell grabs the 6th seed. This automatically means we go to Green Bay in the divisional round and NO goes to San Fran.

So can we win in Lambaeu? I don't think so. lol

[quote user="FlyingTruck"][quote user="TheEnigma"]I just hope we don't have to play the Saints in the playoffs. That team has our number lol.[/quote]IF we were to play them in the playoffs...I think we would beat them.[/quote]If we played them at home, I think it would be possible but we don't match up with them well and then on top of their massive home advantage...I don't know man.

I'd rather hope the 49ers take them out in the divisional round and we go to SF for the championship round. I think we match up with them better.

[quote user="Overdrive92"][quote user="miked1958"][quote user="Overdrive92"]If we win the division like I expect, we will undoubtedly be the 4th seed since we're 3 games behind the Saints.

Yep I am ready..... But more ready for that packers rematch[/quote]

I think that will happen.

Atlanta doesn't scare me. Let's say we beat them. Let's be honest. New Orleans will probably beat Detroit, Dallas, Chicago, whoever the hell grabs the 6th seed. This automatically means we go to Green Bay in the divisional round and NO goes to San Fran.

So can we win in Lambaeu? I don't think so. lol[/quote]We beat Favre there. I think we could beat them. We almost did today.

All-Pro

I agree. I think we take em if we get another crack

4-New York Giants!!!!!