+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WOW watching soundfx

"Patriots strike back" segment..... before the half the ref says "It's gonna pick up.. its gonna pick...they'll get back...dont worry dont count new england out"

Are you serious? they basically were rooting for them

Re: WOW watching soundfx

"don't worry" Wow, that basically says right there they were pulling for N.E

[quote user="KillaRich"]"Patriots strike back" segment..... before the half the ref says "It's gonna pick up.. its gonna pick...they'll get back...dont worry dont count new england out" Are you serious? they basically were rooting for them[/quote]

Those refs were PATS fans... Did you see the one that tried to help Tom off the ground??? They even asked Wilfork if he was held... Since when do refs care what the palyers think??? Oddly though I totally respect VW for telling the truth... LOL

I want to see Eli in a new system before I throw in the towel in him. He is smart and will adjust.

[quote user="Rudyy"]"don't worry" Wow, that basically says right there they were pulling for N.E[/quote]

3rd segment ...ochocinco comes out and the ref holds his arms up and says "OCCHHOOO LETS GO BABY!"

WTF!?!?!

C'mon you guys....The refs called a fair game. There was no overly favored calls in the way of the Patriots. All the calls were close and I thought they did a solid job. Much better crew of refs than those of the playoffs....that's for sure.

Watching SoundFx does make you wonder. These guys are supposed to be 100% impartial. They shouldn't even talk to the players. Watching that makes you realize that they certainly favor certain players if not certain teams.

All-Pro

I thought the refs called a fair game in this one. The one holding play was a killer, but i see why they called it. Good flop by the 380 pound man. Other then that, was there any other bad calls? Maybe the non PI on Manningham? JPP Osi being held (but that happens every game and never gets called for some reason)?

I was pissed about the ref trying to help Brady up though. They see Eli and laugh. They see Brady down and piss themselves to help him. Its that "respect" that Brady has gotten over the years. Eli will probably never get it.

Not saying it wasn't a fairly called game.... Just saying it seemed like they were pats fans

[quote user="KillaRich"]"Patriots strike back" segment..... before the half the ref says "It's gonna pick up.. its gonna pick...they'll get back...dont worry dont count new england out"

Are you serious? they basically were rooting for them[/quote]

Yeah, I thought that was messed up.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Torque it till it breaks, then back off a quarter turn.

[quote user="Tony Bruno"]

[quote user="KillaRich"]"Patriots strike back" segment..... before the half the ref says "It's gonna pick up.. its gonna pick...they'll get back...dont worry dont count new england out" Are you serious? they basically were rooting for them[/quote]

Those refs were PATS fans... Did you see the one that tried to help Tom off the ground??? They even asked Wilfork if he was held... Since when do refs care what the palyers think??? Oddly though I totally respect VW for telling the truth... LOL

[/quote]

Absolutely, Willfork telling the ref he wasn't held was great.

http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Torque it till it breaks, then back off a quarter turn.