+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

Justin Tuck's SB Pre game speech

Anybody see this? "I got a ring, you dont know what it feel like!" I swear since I seen this on Sound FX I get goosebumps everytime! I was ready to go out and play after that! How could you not!

Bench Player

Re: Justin Tuck's SB Pre game speech

"Baas You dont have one..... YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT FEEL LIKE!!!!"

Yeah I saw that today. At first I thought "damn, Tuck is cold". Then I realized that he was getting them pumped by telling them how great they are all going to feel when they win. I guess it worked on Baas. He played better than I've seen him most of the season.

Bench Player

That clip never gets old to me! And to think there were questions about his leadership on this board.. I could listen to that speech before I hit the gym lol..

Starter

[quote user="dutchnyg"]That clip never gets old to me! And to think there were questions about his leadership on this board.. I could listen to that speech before I hit the gym lol..[/quote]

Yeah I think we as fans don't see the whole deal when it comes to Tuck because he is not quite as loud as Strahan. During the Key ceremony at city hall when Tuck did his speech he said something like "Strahan told me not to be afraid of the moment" and then he called Andre Brown up to do the I got a ring song.