+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cruz wants more money Surprised?

Going to be a tough year on the Giants wallets this year. Just heard it on the "Mike on" radio show. Cruz is demanding more money. I hope Reese is up to this. Lets not forget Osi.
    Giants fan since '58

Re: Cruz wants more money Surprised?

[quote user="bigjeep"]Going to be a tough year on the Giants wallets this year. Just heard it on the "Mike on" radio show. Cruz is demanding more money. I hope Reese is up to this. Lets not forget Osi.[/quote]

Well Cruz obviously wants more money. What's he playing for now? The league minimum? That's obviously no longer adequet.

Reese will work it out.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

[quote user="bigjeep"]Going to be a tough year on the Giants wallets this year. Just heard it on the "Mike on" radio show. Cruz is demanding more money. I hope Reese is up to this. Lets not forget Osi.[/quote]

I believe players should get what they deserve. He broke the all time single season record for receiving yards with 1536, got 9 TDs and was big part in getting the Super Bowl....... He is worth more than $400K.Giants should do the right thing and pay the man....... I think Osi case is different. He has a 7 yr(s) / $41,380,000 contract.

Veteran

[quote user="burier"][quote user="bigjeep"]Going to be a tough year on the Giants wallets this year. Just heard it on the "Mike on" radio show. Cruz is demanding more money. I hope Reese is up to this. Lets not forget Osi.[/quote]

Well Cruz obviously wants more money. What's he playing for now? The league minimum? That's obviously no longer adequet.

Reese will work it out.[/quote]

I'm fine with that, I just don't want to see him get a huge blockbuster extension right now, I feel like his stock is at an all-time high. He's a great, pro-bowl receiver no doubt, but I think a handful of huge plays inflated his numbers, he probably won't be able to repeat those.

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="burier"][quote user="bigjeep"]Going to be a tough year on the Giants wallets this year. Just heard it on the "Mike on" radio show. Cruz is demanding more money. I hope Reese is up to this. Lets not forget Osi.[/quote] Well Cruz obviously wants more money. What's he playing for now? The league minimum? That's obviously no longer adequet. Reese will work it out.[/quote] I'm fine with that, I just don't want to see him get a huge blockbuster extension right now, I feel like his stock is at an all-time high. He's a great, pro-bowl receiver no doubt, but I think a handful of huge plays inflated his numbers, he probably won't be able to repeat those.[/quote]

huge plays and YAC is part of whatevery top teir WR do. Can he get almost 1600 every season....of course not. But who does????.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

We all want more money, so why would Cruz be any different, especially when he's worth a lot more than his current contract.

He kept his mouth shut and did his job until the season was over.....he proved his worth.....he did all the right things.

Pay the man.

He's earned it in my opinion.

He may have to wait one more season, but the GIANTS are going to lock up him and Nicks, long-term.

Manningham will get paid elsewhere in all likelihood.

Don't forget there is not an increase to the cap this year, and I have not looked at who comes off the books.

There are several FAs that we will not bring back, and other guys with larger contracts that probably will either need to re-structure, or they will be gone too.

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="burier"][quote user="bigjeep"]Going to be a tough year on the Giants wallets this year. Just heard it on the "Mike on" radio show. Cruz is demanding more money. I hope Reese is up to this. Lets not forget Osi.[/quote] Well Cruz obviously wants more money. What's he playing for now? The league minimum? That's obviously no longer adequet. Reese will work it out.[/quote] I'm fine with that, I just don't want to see him get a huge blockbuster extension right now, I feel like his stock is at an all-time high. He's a great, pro-bowl receiver no doubt, but I think a handful of huge plays inflated his numbers, he probably won't be able to repeat those.[/quote]

I believe in him, but he's got to do one more big year before he gets some huge contract.

But I would definitely give him a nice bump in pay because he deserved it.

Osi's situation IS different -- he's not exactly paying for league minimum.