+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tom Brady joke

Bench Player

Tom Brady joke

<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #22229c; FONT-FAMILY: 'Verdana','sans-serif'">Tom Brady, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Patriots flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity Tom, said God.”This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here." Tom felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house.
    On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a huge 3-story mansion with Blue and White sidewalks and drive ways, a 50 foot tall flagpole with an enormous Giants flag waving in the heavenly breezes, a swimming pool in shape of a Giants helmet, a Giants logo in every window, and an Eli Manning jersey on the front door.

Tom looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I won 3 Super Bowls, and I even went to the Hall of Fame."

God said "So what's your point Tom?"

"Well, why does Eli Manning get a better house than me?"

God chuckled, and said "Tom, that's not Eli’s house…it's mine."<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o></SPAN>
    </P>

Re: Tom Brady joke

You made Tom Brady has a sad

8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

The pastor at my church used this to open his sermon on the christmas eve midnight mass... and he's a cowboys fan of all things (though one of those nice cowboys fans) The only difference was Eli was replaced in the story with Tebow.

Post 4/20 mock draft:
    Round 1: Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, FS, Alabama
    Round 2: ASJ, TE, Washington
    Round 3: Marcus Martin, C, USC
    Round 4: Shayne Skov, ILB, Stanford
    Round 5: Khairi Fortt, OLB, California
    Round 6: Ethan Westbrooks, DE, West Texas A&M
    Round 6 comp: Cornelius Lucas, OT, Kansas State

Bench Player

Wish he had a summer place with Mets decor!