+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Aaron Rodgers is just GOOD

I was rewatching some stuff and this guy is just very very good. On that pass to Jordy Nelson on the last drive....Fewell was aggressive with the blitz and had man to man coverage (like most fans wanted)and Rodgers just threw an accurate dart near the sideline. When u watch Rodgers...he can throw with accuracy on the move as well. Most QBs cant do that...even formerly number 1 picks like Eli Manning. Its just amazing some of the throws he makes....give the defense some credit for completely shutting down their run, getting a nice pick, and providing a pass rush that gave us a fighting chance.

I dont agree with most of you. Fewell mixed up different looks to confuse Rodgers. Most of you would of been angry if Rodgers completed that pass with 8 guys in coverage...we lost playing the man coverage that 90% of the board wanted...we just gotta live with it and move along.

All-Pro

Re: Aaron Rodgers is just GOOD

Considering he was playing against a defense that had a street free agent a week ago playing at linebacker, a rookie playing at linebacker, William Blackmon in the secondary, and a starting safety go down....no, not really all that good.

No that good. Do u see his footwork in the pocket....the accuracy when thrwoing on the run the guy is very very good. Rewatch the game.

He's also one of the best QB's at throwing balls into very precise spots. I still remember that back shoulder pass he threw to Finley in week 1 against the Saints. It was sick...

All-Pro

[quote user="T-Murda84"]No that good. Do u see his footwork in the pocket....the accuracy when thrwoing on the run the guy is very very good. Rewatch the game.[/quote]

Did you see Will Blackmon trying to cover someone? Its alot easier when you're not going up against a team's A (or even B) line in the secondary. Not to mention near the goal line pass the only 3 rushing the passer? Shiz, he better be able to make that throw. If Rodgers is so great, then he should have easily out paced Eli. Except their stat lines were practically the same.

I'm annoyed that Fewell Didn't play to Rogers tendencies...There was no contain on his sprint outs....Farve used to do the same and we stopped him a few times, why not with Rogers??

Veteran

Guy is amazing. He's the best QB in the league. Him throwing on the run is deadly.

Veteran

There's not a defense in the league that can stop Rodgers.

Giants defense did the best they could....Rodgers was (as usual) incredibly accurate, and his receivers were making catches within an inch of the sideline.

It's incredibly difficult to defend against a QB that accurate, especially when his receivers are helping him so much.

It's a great system, and it wasn't built overnight....this has been a work in progress in GB for a few years now.

Maybe if the Giants had all hands on deck, it might have been a different story. As it was, it was the toughest game GB has had in 17 weeks.....I'm giving the Giants defense some credit.

[quote user="JMFP2"]

Giants defense did the best they could....Rodgers was (as usual) incredibly accurate, and his receivers were making catches within an inch of the sideline.

It's incredibly difficult to defend against a QB that accurate, especially when his receivers are helping him so much.

It's a great system, and it wasn't built overnight....this has been a work in progress in GB for a few years now.

Maybe if the Giants had all hands on deck, it might have been a different story.* As it was, it was the toughest game GB has had in 17 weeks.....I'm giving the Giants defense some credit.

[/quote]

My god some of these sideline catches by GB receivers were freaking unbelievable . I was like the WTF can this freaking team do no wrong.

I don't know about everyone else but I seen Rogers make a few throws that If i seen Eli make I would have cringed,where he just kind of chucked the ball up with the pass rush in his face and somehow magically found receivers.

i was like this if freaking unreal how many supposed busted plays turn out to be big plays against the Giants.

[quote user="BigBlueFanNJ"][quote user="JMFP2"]

Maybe if the Giants had all hands on deck, it might have been a different story.* As it was, it was the toughest game GB has had in 17 weeks.....I'm giving the Giants defense some credit.

[/quote]

My god some of these sideline catches by GB receivers were freaking unbelievable . I was like the WTF can this freaking team do no wrong.

I don't know about everyone else but I seen Rogers make a few throws that If i seen Eli make I would have cringed,where he just kind of chucked the ball up with the pass rush in his face and somehow magically found receivers.

i was like this if freaking unreal how many supposed busted plays turn out to be big plays against the Giants.[/quote]

That's what can happen when the QB is an amazing athlete.
    #GooberedAgain