+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    All-Pro

Expect Jernigan to play Manninghams role next season:

From Pat Traina: Reese said they liked how Jernigan came on toward the end of the year and they think he can contribute as a receiver next year.

---

I just dont see how the Giants will be able to match any teams offers to Manningham and still be able to provide Cruz and Nicks with deals.

Re: Expect Jernigan to play Manninghams role next season:

Next man up

[quote user="TuckYou"]

From Pat Traina: Reese said they liked how Jernigan came on toward the end of the year and they think he can contribute as a receiver next year.

---

I just dont see how the Giants will be able to match any teams offers to Manningham and still be able to provide Cruz and Nicks with deals.
    [/quote]

Did Jernigan even catch a pass, like all season? I'll admit he did a good job returning kicks, but all I can do is hope he pans out as a receiver
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

JR has been right so far so I have no reason to doubt him now.

[quote user="nygsb42champs"]JR has been right so far so I have no reason to doubt him now.[/quote]
    He wasn't right about Sinorice Moss.

All-Pro

[quote user="nygsb42champs"]JR has been right so far so I have no reason to doubt him now.[/quote]

Bingo

I am not questioning his calls anymore. He made me sound dumb too many times.

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Next man up[/quote]

+1
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="NYBlue10"][quote user="nygsb42champs"]JR has been right so far so I have no reason to doubt him now.[/quote]
    He wasn't right about Sinorice Moss.[/quote]

You are correct, he was not right about Sinorice Moss. Because he did not draft Sinorice Moss. Ernie Accorsi did.

[quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="NYBlue10"][quote user="nygsb42champs"]JR has been right so far so I have no reason to doubt him now.[/quote]

You are correct, he was not right about Sinorice Moss. Because he did not draft Sinorice Moss. Ernie Accorsi did.
    [/quote]

But he drafted Barden

Veteran

[quote user="bLuereverie"][quote user="BlueSanta"][quote user="NYBlue10"][quote user="nygsb42champs"]JR has been right so far so I have no reason to doubt him now.[/quote]

[/quote]

But he drafted Barden[/quote]He also drafted Nicks, Manningham, Smith, and signed Cruz. I'd say his track record is more positive than negative, idiot.