+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

teams that might go after manningham.

These are the teams I feel that would be willing to pay top dollar for manningham, if we don't resign him.

Cardinals- they need a number two that can draw coverage away from fitz, warm weather good fit for manningham. I can see this happen.

Pats- they need a deep threat at wide receiver, and like welker if you can stop him get him on your team.

Rams- I can see them drafting justin blackmon, and singing manningham, they would have blackmon, lloyd and manningham. That would be a deadly offense with steven jackson and a sam bradford that can prove himself.

Colts- sign manningham and release wayne, young weapons for luck.

Jets- they will prob not resign plax, and manningham and holmes could be a good duo if mark starts playing good.

Well that's my top 5 teams that might go after manningham, who do you think makes a move to sign him.

Re: teams that might go after manningham.

The tough thing about him is he routes. He has good hands and speed, but he misses routes and doesn't follow instructions very well.
    I miss Red Hook!

[quote user="paul anthony"]These are the teams I feel that would be willing to pay top dollar for manningham, if we don't resign him.

Cardinals- they need a number two that can draw coverage away from fitz, warm weather good fit for manningham. I can see this happen.

Pats- they need a deep threat at wide receiver, and like welker if you can stop him get him on your team.

Rams- I can see them drafting justin blackmon, and singing manningham, they would have blackmon, lloyd and manningham. That would be a deadly offense with steven jackson and a sam bradford that can prove himself.

Colts- sign manningham and release wayne, young weapons for luck.

Jets- they will prob not resign plax, and manningham and holmes could be a good duo if mark starts playing good.

Well that's my top 5 teams that might go after manningham, who do you think makes a move to sign him.[/quote]

I hope he goes to a nice team....he made a lot of plays for us.

Just can't pay 3 WRs good money...just a numbers game.

You forgot one, the 49ers...

I could see the Redskins going after him. they have the money plus they would want to weaken us.

I could see him being a good fit with the Bucs.

They have zero team speed whatsoever, MM has hinted at wanting to play somewhere warmer, and Freeman needs weapons.

Their FO is so cheap, though. So who knows?

[quote user="SackingMyths"]I could see him being a good fit with the Bucs.

They have zero team speed whatsoever, MM has hinted at wanting to play somewhere warmer, and Freeman needs weapons.

Their FO is so cheap, though. So who knows?
    [/quote]
    Bucs do have a history of picking up former Giants wideouts as Jurevicius and Hilliard were.

All-Pro

Jags have a new owner who might want to make a splash and get people to buy tickets again....so add the Jags to the list...

Both Ohio [his homestate] teams in Cleveland and Cincy.

Imagine him as the #2 next to AJ Green. Jerome Simpson front flipped his way into more legal issues for the Bengals.

All-Pro

what about 49ers?